|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 to 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Deborah and Ron mistakenly call Denver?
2. For what reasons did Ron decide that Granddaddy was "the Man"?
(a) He was in debt at the company store and could not make a profit on his land.
(b) Because Uncle James told him so.
(c) He hired blacks and whites to work for him, but fed the whites at the farmhouse and the blacks at the grocery store.
(d) He came from "old money."
3. What affliction affected Ron's father when Ron was a child?
(a) He became deaf.
(b) He became an alcoholic.
(c) He suffered a head injury and lost his memory.
(d) He lost an arm in a machinery accident.
4. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
(a) Non-fiction biography.
(b) Romantic fiction.
(c) Non-fiction autobiography.
(d) Historical fiction.
5. How did Denver's father die?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was stabbed to death.
(c) He died of alcohol poisoning.
(d) He was dragged to death behind a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the facility where Ron and his wife volunteered their time?
2. What sort of place did Tim Taylor run, welcoming the needy to free events there?
3. Who were Don Shisler and Pam?
4. Which members of Li'l Buddy's family died when they were trapped in the house?
5. What was the name of the mean teacher who punished Ron for his honest mistake?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)