|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 to 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what type of vehicle did Denver help the white woman stranded on the side of the road?
(a) Red Cadillac.
(b) Blue Ford.
(c) Green Oldsmobile.
(d) White Chevy.
2. What did Denver think of Deborah the first time he met her in Fort Worth?
(a) She was his guardian angel.
(b) She was the skinniest, nosiest, pushiest white or black woman he ever met.
(c) She was rude and prejudiced against blacks.
(d) She hated the homeless.
3. How soon after arriving in Fort Worth did Denver meet Deborah?
(a) Many months.
(b) Immediately, because she met him at the train station.
(c) Many years.
(d) Only a few hours.
4. When Ron sold two valuable paintings in the mid-1970s, where did he and his wife go to socialize with multimillionaire clients for a month?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) The Bahamas.
5. When the Falcon jet landed, what happened to Ron?
(a) He sold the Falcon jet to a wealthy client and made his first fortune.
(b) He drove to his former teacher's house to confront her about her cruelty years ago.
(c) He was robbed by three homeless men who beat him and stole $100,000 in cash.
(d) He made $100,000 on the sale of three paintings and attended a luncheon in his honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity were the "good ole boys" described in Chapter 1: Denver?
2. What was in the Dixie cup that Ron handed to his teacher?
3. Who was called Li'l Buddy, while growing up?
4. Of what social class was Ron a member while growing up?
5. Denver lacked which basic abilities when he arrived in Fort Worth?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)