|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 to 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which members of Li'l Buddy's family died when they were trapped in the house?
(a) Ron and Buddy.
(b) PawPaw and Uncle James.
(c) Big Mama and Cousin Chook.
(d) Earl and Tommye.
2. How did Denver's father die?
(a) He was dragged to death behind a horse.
(b) He died of alcohol poisoning.
(c) He was stabbed to death.
(d) He committed suicide.
3. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
(a) Non-fiction biography.
(b) Historical fiction.
(c) Romantic fiction.
(d) Non-fiction autobiography.
4. During Ron's punishment from the mean teacher, what caused half of the chalk circle to disappear?
(a) The rain.
(b) Ron's tears.
(c) Help from Ron's friends.
(d) Ron's hands.
5. What made Denver leave the plantation?
(a) The plantation went under and Denver was out of a job.
(b) He had goals for himself and wanted an education.
(c) He wanted more fun in his life.
(d) He was tired of being poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Denver think of Deborah the first time he met her in Fort Worth?
2. For what reasons did Ron decide that Granddaddy was "the Man"?
3. What is the "hobo code of honor" that Denver discovered in Chapter 15?
4. What was in the Dixie cup that Ron handed to his teacher?
5. What was the name of Denver's father?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)