|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Ron.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Ron's punishment from the mean teacher, what caused half of the chalk circle to disappear?
(a) Ron's tears.
(b) Help from Ron's friends.
(c) The rain.
(d) Ron's hands.
2. When Ron sold two valuable paintings in the mid-1970s, where did he and his wife go to socialize with multimillionaire clients for a month?
(a) The Bahamas.
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. During what era did Ron attend school and receive an unjust punishment for his honest mistake?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1940s.
(c) The 1950s.
(d) The 1970s.
4. From where was Denver returning when he spotted the white woman with car trouble on the side of the road?
(a) The Man's house where he stole a bike.
(b) His aunt's house.
(c) The Man's house where he was visiting Bobby.
(d) His father BB's shack on the plantation.
5. How many boys were there in the group that nearly killed Denver?
Short Answer Questions
1. Looking back as an adult on the scene with the cruel teacher from his youth, how does Ron feel?
2. Why did Ron's upscale art gallery in Fort Worth not post the prices of the paintings they had for sale?
3. What made Denver leave the plantation?
4. How old was Denver when he was nearly killed by a group of white boys?
5. According to the account of Denver's life on the cotton fields in Chapter 1: Denver, what things could Denver claim he actually owned on the plantation?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)