|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Ron.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ron do for a living before becoming a successful and wealthy art dealer?
(a) He was an investment banker.
(b) He was an artist who could not sell his work.
(c) He was a postal worker.
(d) He was an art teacher.
2. What did Denver do when he spotted the white boys who he knew would cause trouble if they saw him helping a white woman?
(a) He stood up so they would not think he was hiding.
(b) He climbed into the cab of the truck and hid.
(c) He began to walk away quickly.
(d) He hid behind the wheel, hoping they would not see him.
3. When the Falcon jet landed, what happened to Ron?
(a) He made $100,000 on the sale of three paintings and attended a luncheon in his honor.
(b) He sold the Falcon jet to a wealthy client and made his first fortune.
(c) He was robbed by three homeless men who beat him and stole $100,000 in cash.
(d) He drove to his former teacher's house to confront her about her cruelty years ago.
4. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
(a) Non-fiction biography.
(b) Non-fiction autobiography.
(c) Historical fiction.
(d) Romantic fiction.
5. How many boys were there in the group that nearly killed Denver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ron give Deborah after he became wealthy to make her forgive him for using her stock?
2. What was the name of the mean teacher who punished Ron for his honest mistake?
3. What type of hardwood trees surrounded the Red River Parish plantation of Denver's youth?
4. What did the white woman stranded with car trouble do when the boys attacked Denver?
5. What valuable objects were in Ron's possession on the private jet?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)