|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Ron.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ron's upscale art gallery in Fort Worth not post the prices of the paintings they had for sale?
(a) Greasy, smelly homeless people wandered the area.
(b) Ron believed it was bad luck to post price tags on the paintings.
(c) The prices were negotiable and buyers always bargained with sellers of fine art.
(d) It was considered inappropriate to post prices on very expensive art.
2. What was the name of the neighborhood in which Ron opened an art gallery in Fort Worth?
(a) Sundance Square.
(b) Falcon Square.
(c) Renaissance Square.
(d) Mission Square.
3. Which group of people was responsible for the city changes Ron saw from the private jet?
(a) Foreign investors.
(b) The mission volunteers.
(c) Local billionaires.
(d) State leaders.
4. During what era did Ron attend school and receive an unjust punishment for his honest mistake?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1970s.
(c) The 1950s.
(d) The 1940s.
5. What was the name of the mean teacher who punished Ron for his honest mistake?
(a) Miss O'Keefe.
(b) Mrs. Denver.
(c) Mrs. Hall.
(d) Miss Poe.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the account of Denver's life on the cotton fields in Chapter 1: Denver, what things could Denver claim he actually owned on the plantation?
2. The boy who roped Denver and nearly killed him claimed he was teaching Denver a lesson about what?
3. Who did Ron dream of showing how successful he had become as he flew along in a private jet?
4. How old was Denver when he was nearly killed by a group of white boys?
5. During Ron's punishment from the mean teacher, what caused half of the chalk circle to disappear?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)