|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Ron.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ron sold two valuable paintings in the mid-1970s, where did he and his wife go to socialize with multimillionaire clients for a month?
(a) The Bahamas.
(b) Washington, D.C.
2. What did Denver think of Deborah the first time he met her in Fort Worth?
(a) She hated the homeless.
(b) She was the skinniest, nosiest, pushiest white or black woman he ever met.
(c) She was his guardian angel.
(d) She was rude and prejudiced against blacks.
3. What thoughts about the homeless did Ron have as he flew in a private jet over Fort Worth and looked down on the city?
(a) He was grateful that there were no homeless people begging on the streets of Fort Worth.
(b) He was pleased that the city was moving the homeless so they would not bother him anymore.
(c) He was heartbroken for the future of the homeless.
(d) He had sympathy because he used to be homeless.
4. What type of hardwood trees surrounded the Red River Parish plantation of Denver's youth?
5. The boy who roped Denver and nearly killed him claimed he was teaching Denver a lesson about what?
(a) Being where he wasn't welcome.
(b) Being off the plantation.
(c) Bothering white ladies.
(d) Helping people with car trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his time working as a sharecropper picking cotton, what did Denver receive instead of a paycheck?
2. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
3. With what problem did Denver help the white woman who was stranded with her vehicle on the side of the road?
4. How old was Denver when he was nearly killed by a group of white boys?
5. Which group of people was responsible for the city changes Ron saw from the private jet?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)