|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 to 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who studied art history, but did not like the art business?
2. By which means of transportation did Denver travel to Colorado?
(a) By bus.
(b) By vehicle.
(c) By train.
(d) By motorcycle.
3. How did the white boys who attacked Denver nearly kill him?
(a) They wrestled him and tried to strangle him.
(b) They tried to run him over with their car.
(c) They beat him with baseball bats.
(d) They roped his neck and attempted to drag him.
4. Why was one of the central figures in the book called Li'l Buddy while growing up?
(a) Because he never left his father's side.
(b) Because he helped Big Mama with her medication and emptying the slop jars.
(c) Because Uncle BB carried him on his shoulders everywhere he went.
(d) Because PawPaw carried him in a pocket of his overalls.
5. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) The heart.
(c) Marriage counseling.
(d) The liver.
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning from Colorado, why did Denver not want to accept money from Ron?
2. What fear of Denver's did he overcome at the Cowboy Spring Gathering?
3. When Ron sold two valuable paintings in the mid-1970s, where did he and his wife go to socialize with multimillionaire clients for a month?
4. What ethnicity were the "good ole boys" described in Chapter 1: Denver?
5. Why did Ron decide to volunteer his time to help the needy?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)