|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 to 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnicity were the "good ole boys" described in Chapter 1: Denver?
(a) American Indian.
2. When the Falcon jet landed, what happened to Ron?
(a) He made $100,000 on the sale of three paintings and attended a luncheon in his honor.
(b) He sold the Falcon jet to a wealthy client and made his first fortune.
(c) He drove to his former teacher's house to confront her about her cruelty years ago.
(d) He was robbed by three homeless men who beat him and stole $100,000 in cash.
3. What happened to Ron's art gallery to confirm his negative opinion of the homeless?
(a) Two bums slept in the doorway of his art gallery and scared customers away.
(b) He was robbed at gunpoint by a homeless man who stole his wallet.
(c) A homeless woman snuck into his store and stole a priceless painting.
(d) Two bums stole cash and jewelry from his store.
4. How many years did Denver work the cotton fields?
5. Who did Ron dream of showing how successful he had become as he flew along in a private jet?
(a) Former co-workers and his old boss.
(b) His ex-wife and all the children who tormented him as a child.
(c) The homeless people with whom he grew up.
(d) His mean teacher, old girlfriends and his graduating class.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what danger did the family pet alert Li'l Buddy?
2. What affliction affected Ron's father when Ron was a child?
3. Why was Ron flying in a private jet over the city?
4. The boy who roped Denver and nearly killed him claimed he was teaching Denver a lesson about what?
5. How did Denver finally make his escape from life on the cotton fields to being homeless in Fort Worth, Texas?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)