|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 to 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Denver when he was nearly killed by a group of white boys?
2. Which group of people was responsible for the city changes Ron saw from the private jet?
(a) Foreign investors.
(b) The mission volunteers.
(c) State leaders.
(d) Local billionaires.
3. What did the white woman stranded with car trouble do when the boys attacked Denver?
(a) She threatened the boys with a gun and they let him go.
(b) She said nothing.
(c) She shot the redheaded boy.
(d) She ran for help.
4. Why did Ron's upscale art gallery in Fort Worth not post the prices of the paintings they had for sale?
(a) The prices were negotiable and buyers always bargained with sellers of fine art.
(b) Greasy, smelly homeless people wandered the area.
(c) Ron believed it was bad luck to post price tags on the paintings.
(d) It was considered inappropriate to post prices on very expensive art.
5. What were the names of Ron's parents?
(a) Big Mama and PawPaw.
(b) Denver and Deborah.
(c) Earl and Tommye.
(d) Thurman and Hershalee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ron's mother described?
2. What type of person was Uncle James?
3. What was in the Dixie cup that Ron handed to his teacher?
4. What did Ron give Deborah after he became wealthy to make her forgive him for using her stock?
5. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)