|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 to 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the neighborhood in which Ron opened an art gallery in Fort Worth?
(a) Falcon Square.
(b) Mission Square.
(c) Sundance Square.
(d) Renaissance Square.
2. How many years did Denver work the cotton fields?
3. What ethnicity were the "good ole boys" described in Chapter 1: Denver?
(b) American Indian.
4. Which group of people was responsible for the city changes Ron saw from the private jet?
(a) Foreign investors.
(b) The mission volunteers.
(c) State leaders.
(d) Local billionaires.
5. What did Deborah insist would repair her marriage after Ron had an affair?
(a) Working for the Peace Corps for 18 months.
(b) Volunteering at the Union Gospel Mission.
(c) A cruise around the world.
(d) A couple's therapy retreat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ron flying in a private jet over the city?
2. From where was Denver returning when he spotted the white woman with car trouble on the side of the road?
3. What is the "hobo code of honor" that Denver discovered in Chapter 15?
4. How many boys were there in the group that nearly killed Denver?
5. Looking back as an adult on the scene with the cruel teacher from his youth, how does Ron feel?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)