|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 to 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group of people was responsible for the city changes Ron saw from the private jet?
(a) Foreign investors.
(b) State leaders.
(c) Local billionaires.
(d) The mission volunteers.
2. When Ron sold two valuable paintings in the mid-1970s, where did he and his wife go to socialize with multimillionaire clients for a month?
(a) The Bahamas.
(b) Washington, D.C.
3. What thoughts about the homeless did Ron have as he flew in a private jet over Fort Worth and looked down on the city?
(a) He was grateful that there were no homeless people begging on the streets of Fort Worth.
(b) He was heartbroken for the future of the homeless.
(c) He was pleased that the city was moving the homeless so they would not bother him anymore.
(d) He had sympathy because he used to be homeless.
4. What was the name of the mean teacher who punished Ron for his honest mistake?
(a) Mrs. Denver.
(b) Miss O'Keefe.
(c) Mrs. Hall.
(d) Miss Poe.
5. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
(a) Romantic fiction.
(b) Non-fiction biography.
(c) Non-fiction autobiography.
(d) Historical fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which members of Li'l Buddy's family died when they were trapped in the house?
2. How many boys were there in the group that nearly killed Denver?
3. How is Ron's mother described?
4. How did the white boys who attacked Denver nearly kill him?
5. What valuable objects were in Ron's possession on the private jet?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)