|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 to 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the boys who nearly killed Denver spotted him near the vehicle, what did they ask the white woman?
(a) If she was Bobby's aunt.
(b) If she had seen Denver.
(c) If she needed help.
(d) If she needed a ride.
2. Why did Ron dress differently than the other students when he was college?
(a) He dressed very formally, even on the weekends.
(b) He dressed flamboyantly in colorful costumes.
(c) His mother sewed his clothes from feed sacks.
(d) His clothes were tattered and worn because he was so poor.
3. What was the name of Denver's father?
4. What was the name of the neighborhood in which Ron opened an art gallery in Fort Worth?
(a) Renaissance Square.
(b) Mission Square.
(c) Sundance Square.
(d) Falcon Square.
5. How many years did Denver work the cotton fields?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Ron's art gallery to confirm his negative opinion of the homeless?
2. What was the name of the mean teacher who punished Ron for his honest mistake?
3. What is the term used to describe the farm owned by Ron's family?
4. What made Denver leave the plantation?
5. What family pet woke Li'l Buddy one night and alerted him to danger in the house?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)