|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 to 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Don Shisler and Pam?
(a) The director and volunteer coordinator of the facility.
(b) The people who saved Denver's life.
(c) Sharecroppers who changed Ron's life.
(d) A preacher and his assistant.
2. For what did Denver pray all night?
(a) For Regan to be cured.
(b) For Ron and Debbie's marriage to be saved.
(c) For Deborah's healing.
(d) For Miss Bettie to love him.
3. How long had Ron and Deborah been married when a personal crisis hit them?
(a) Just a few weeks.
(b) Over thirty years.
(c) Exactly 40 years.
(d) Nearly a decade.
4. What was the name of Denver's father?
5. Who helped Deborah plan special events for the needy?
(b) Mary Ellen.
(c) Brother Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was called Li'l Buddy, while growing up?
2. What was Dr. Robert Goldstein's specialty?
3. How did Denver's father die?
4. According to the account of Denver's life on the cotton fields in Chapter 1: Denver, what things could Denver claim he actually owned on the plantation?
5. When Ron sold two valuable paintings in the mid-1970s, where did he and his wife go to socialize with multimillionaire clients for a month?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)