|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 to 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ron decide to volunteer his time to help the needy?
(a) He felt that God had called him to serve.
(b) He wanted to set a good example for his wife.
(c) Denver invited him to join him.
(d) He wanted to be a good husband.
2. What did Deborah insist would repair her marriage after Ron had an affair?
(a) A cruise around the world.
(b) Working for the Peace Corps for 18 months.
(c) A couple's therapy retreat.
(d) Volunteering at the Union Gospel Mission.
3. When the Falcon jet landed, what happened to Ron?
(a) He was robbed by three homeless men who beat him and stole $100,000 in cash.
(b) He sold the Falcon jet to a wealthy client and made his first fortune.
(c) He drove to his former teacher's house to confront her about her cruelty years ago.
(d) He made $100,000 on the sale of three paintings and attended a luncheon in his honor.
4. Why was Ron flying in a private jet over the city?
(a) He owned the jet and was on his way to a luncheon in his honor.
(b) He had many wealthy friends who made their private jets available to him.
(c) He was on his way to sell very valuable paintings to the owner of the jet.
(d) He was the private pilot of a wealthy family.
5. In Chapter 2: Ron, Ron recalls a humiliating experience as a child. What honest mistake did Ron make with his teacher?
(a) He accidently called her "Mama."
(b) He became nervous and forgot his lines in the school play.
(c) He tripped and bumped a cart of art supplies that dumped paint in his teacher's lap.
(d) He mistakenly delivered something to her that was meant for someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Deborah do, despite the doctor's opinion?
2. Before meeting Deborah, when was the last time Denver spoke to a white woman?
3. For what did Denver pray all night?
4. What did Chef Jim receive for his cooking?
5. What name did Deborah and Ron mistakenly call Denver?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)