|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 to 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Denver's father?
2. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
(a) Non-fiction autobiography.
(b) Romantic fiction.
(c) Historical fiction.
(d) Non-fiction biography.
3. What made Denver leave the plantation?
(a) He was tired of being poor.
(b) The plantation went under and Denver was out of a job.
(c) He had goals for himself and wanted an education.
(d) He wanted more fun in his life.
4. What does "the Man" mean?
(a) A wealthy man from "old money."
(b) Someone who rents the land he farms and struggles to make a profit.
(c) A wealthy landowner who shares equally in the profits and losses with his sharecroppers.
(d) A landowner who forces workers to harvest his crops and pays them with credit that they spend at his company store.
5. What did Ron and Deborah do at home together after Deborah admitted her fears about her health to Ron?
(a) They called Denver for advice.
(b) The argued.
(c) They prayed together.
(d) They decided to pretend nothing happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which members of Li'l Buddy's family died when they were trapped in the house?
2. What were the names of Ron's parents?
3. Why did Ron dress differently than the other students when he was college?
4. Who was supposed to receive the Dixie cup Ron handed to his teacher by mistake?
5. What personal crisis struck Ron and Deborah in Chapter 29?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)