|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 to 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Ron's art gallery to confirm his negative opinion of the homeless?
(a) He was robbed at gunpoint by a homeless man who stole his wallet.
(b) Two bums stole cash and jewelry from his store.
(c) Two bums slept in the doorway of his art gallery and scared customers away.
(d) A homeless woman snuck into his store and stole a priceless painting.
2. From what material did Big Mama sew her large dresses?
(a) Flower sacks.
(b) Feed bags.
(c) Her husband's worn shirts.
(d) Any material donated to the mission.
3. With what type of vehicle did Denver help the white woman stranded on the side of the road?
(a) White Chevy.
(b) Green Oldsmobile.
(c) Blue Ford.
(d) Red Cadillac.
4. What was the name of Denver's father?
5. How did Denver finally make his escape from life on the cotton fields to being homeless in Fort Worth, Texas?
(a) He simply walked away after having a bad day.
(b) The Man died and Denver left in his car.
(c) He jumped on the train near the highway.
(d) He hitched a ride from a migrant worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did Denver pray all night?
2. During what era did Ron attend school and receive an unjust punishment for his honest mistake?
3. What ethnicity were the "good ole boys" described in Chapter 1: Denver?
4. How old was Denver when he was nearly killed by a group of white boys?
5. How did the white boys who attacked Denver nearly kill him?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)