|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 to 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What miraculous sight did both Denver and Deborah witness while in different locations?
(a) A battle between Satan and Jesus.
(b) A vision of Deborah's mother.
(c) Jesus, angels and lightning.
(d) A choir of angels singing.
2. What affliction affected Ron's father when Ron was a child?
(a) He suffered a head injury and lost his memory.
(b) He became an alcoholic.
(c) He became deaf.
(d) He lost an arm in a machinery accident.
3. Who was Craig Dearden?
(a) A sharecropper.
(b) A physician.
(c) A shelter volunteer.
(d) A preacher.
4. In which part of Fort Worth was Ron raised?
(a) Falcon Square.
(b) Haltom City.
(c) Red River Parish.
5. Who was called Li'l Buddy, while growing up?
(c) Uncle James.
Short Answer Questions
1. What personal crisis struck Ron and Deborah in Chapter 29?
2. What did Deborah insist would repair her marriage after Ron had an affair?
3. From what material did Big Mama sew her large dresses?
4. Of what social class was Ron a member while growing up?
5. For what reasons did Ron decide that Granddaddy was "the Man"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)