|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 to 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which members of Li'l Buddy's family died when they were trapped in the house?
(a) Big Mama and Cousin Chook.
(b) Ron and Buddy.
(c) Earl and Tommye.
(d) PawPaw and Uncle James.
2. Though Deborah had not spoken in five days, what did she suddenly cry out to Ron?
(a) "Get me some wings!"
(b) "I will watch over you!"
(c) "Please protect Denver!"
(d) "Don't let me go!"
3. What was Dr. Goldstein's diagnosis?
(a) Antibiotics to stop the infection.
(b) Denver had only a few months to live.
(c) No treatment because the cancer had advanced too far.
(d) Ron and Deborah should get a divorce.
4. How did Denver's father die?
(a) He was dragged to death behind a horse.
(b) He was stabbed to death.
(c) He died of alcohol poisoning.
(d) He committed suicide.
5. What promise did Denver make to Deborah?
(a) To never sleep on the streets again.
(b) To protect Regan and Carson.
(c) To watch over Ron.
(d) To continue her ministry after her death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What personal crisis struck Ron and Deborah in Chapter 29?
2. With whom was Ron having lunch when he received an important phone call from Deborah?
3. In which part of Fort Worth was Ron raised?
4. Who did Big Mama and PawPaw raise as their own?
5. On what special day did Ron and Deborah awaken and Deborah was only able to blink to communicate?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)