|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 to 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message from the Lord did Denver deliver as Deborah lay dying?
(a) That Deborah still has much work left to do on earth.
(b) That Ron must lay hands on Deborah to heal her.
(c) That Deborah must confess her sins before she dies.
(d) That earthly chains are keeping Deborah from paradise.
2. When Deborah bumped into an old friend from college while shopping, what caused her to return home, crying, with no packages?
(a) Deborah learned that her friend was bankrupt and homeless.
(b) The friend acknowledged that Deborah was terminal.
(c) Deborah saw that her friend was very ill.
(d) The friend told her she had an affair with Ron.
3. For what did Denver pray all night?
(a) For Deborah's healing.
(b) For Miss Bettie to love him.
(c) For Regan to be cured.
(d) For Ron and Debbie's marriage to be saved.
4. What miraculous sight did both Denver and Deborah witness while in different locations?
(a) A vision of Deborah's mother.
(b) A battle between Satan and Jesus.
(c) Jesus, angels and lightning.
(d) A choir of angels singing.
5. What happened to a key person in this book in Chapter 34?
(a) This person became homeless.
(b) This person died of a liver infection.
(c) This person was abandoned by a spouse.
(d) This person began to live in unbearable physical pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ron aggravated at Denver for sleeping all day after Deborah's surgery?
2. From what material did Big Mama sew her large dresses?
3. What was Denver's fear in relation to Deborah in Chapter 30?
4. What was the name of Denver's father?
5. How is Ron's mother described?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)