|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39 to 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom was Ron having lunch when he received an important phone call from Deborah?
(b) His daughter.
(d) Brother Bill.
2. Where did the Cowboy Spring Gathering take place?
(b) Rocky Top.
(c) Fort Worth.
(d) Red River Parish.
3. What were the names of Ron's parents?
(a) Denver and Deborah.
(b) Big Mama and PawPaw.
(c) Thurman and Hershalee.
(d) Earl and Tommye.
4. Of what social class was Ron a member while growing up?
(a) Lower-middle class.
(b) Upper class.
(c) Blue-collar middle class.
(d) Upper-middle class.
5. What did Deborah tell Ron to do after she died?
(a) To date but never remarry.
(b) To go live at the mission full time.
(c) To have Denver move into the house.
(d) To date and remarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affliction affected Ron's father when Ron was a child?
2. What does "the Man" mean?
3. Who looked perfectly well, despite battling an illness?
4. What did Deborah insist would repair her marriage after Ron had an affair?
5. Though Deborah had not spoken in five days, what did she suddenly cry out to Ron?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)