Chapter 1 Denver
1. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
(a) Non-fiction autobiography.
(b) Romantic fiction.
(c) Non-fiction biography.
(d) Historical fiction.
2. In which state is the plantation that Denver worked as a teenager?
(c) South Carolina.
3. What type of hardwood trees surrounded the Red River Parish plantation of Denver's youth?
4. From where was Denver returning when he spotted the white woman with car trouble on the side of the road?
(a) The Man's house where he stole a bike.
(b) The Man's house where he was visiting Bobby.
(c) His aunt's house.
(d) His father BB's shack on the plantation.
5. With what type of vehicle did Denver help the white woman stranded on the side of the road?
(a) White Chevy.
(b) Red Cadillac.
(c) Green Oldsmobile.
(d) Blue Ford.
6. With what problem did Denver help the white woman who was stranded with her vehicle on the side of the road?
(a) Replacing a loose belt.
(b) Fixing a leaky radiator.
(c) Changing a tire.
(d) Putting out an engine fire.
This section contains 5,765 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)