1. Same Kind of Different as Me is what type of book?
(a) Non-fiction biography.
(b) Historical fiction.
(c) Non-fiction autobiography.
(d) Romantic fiction.
2. In which state is the plantation that Denver worked as a teenager?
(b) South Carolina.
3. What type of hardwood trees surrounded the Red River Parish plantation of Denver's youth?
4. From where was Denver returning when he spotted the white woman with car trouble on the side of the road?
(a) The Man's house where he stole a bike.
(b) The Man's house where he was visiting Bobby.
(c) His aunt's house.
(d) His father BB's shack on the plantation.
5. With what type of vehicle did Denver help the white woman stranded on the side of the road?
(a) Green Oldsmobile.
(b) White Chevy.
(c) Red Cadillac.
(d) Blue Ford.
6. With what problem did Denver help the white woman who was stranded with her vehicle on the side of the road?
(a) Changing a tire.
(b) Putting out an engine fire.
(c) Replacing a loose belt.
(d) Fixing a leaky radiator.
This section contains 5,765 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)