Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Sam have revenge on his mind when he did this?
2. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
3. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
4. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
5. Sam suggests that if you want to be successful, you need to _______ to your own interests?
Essay Topic 1
Sam wants to leave a legacy.
Part 1) What legacy does he seem to want to leave? How do you know this?
Part 2) Does he believe he did the right things with his life? Why or why not? Do you believe he would do anything differently if he had it to do all over again? Why or why not?
Part 3) What legacy would you like to leave? Why?
Essay Topic 2
The first Wal-Mart is opened on July 2, 1962.
Part 1) What leads up to the opening of the first Wal-Mart store? How does the store get this name? Describe this type of store. How is it different from Sam's previous stores? Why is it different?
Part 2) Why does Sam believe this type of store is the way of the future? Do you agree with him? Why or why not?
Part 3) How does Wal-Mart affect other retail stores? How has Wal-Mart changed retail stores today? Is this good? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The secret of success is to put the customer first.
Part 1) Why is this the secret of success? Would you agree? Why or why not?
Part 2) How does Sam go about doing this? Do you believe he is successful at putting the customer first? Why or why not? How is this attitude of putting others first reflected throughout the entire Wal-Mart corporation?
Part 3) How do you put others first in your own life? How does this benefit both you and them?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)