|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. For a variety of reasons, Rob convinces Sam to do what with his debt?
2. Don Whitaker comes to the Wal-Mart organization from TG&Y. He is a hard-working and smart man who establishes a great philosophy for the company. What is this philosophy?
3. This book is Sam's attempt to __________________.
4. He learns from a very early age that children should do what?
5. While debating the idea of going public, Sam flies around looking for _________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,516 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)