Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Sam have revenge on his mind when he did this?
2. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
3. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
4. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
5. Sam suggests that if you want to be successful, you need to _______ to your own interests?
Essay Topic 1
It is important to think small.
Part 1) What is meant by this? Why is this important? How is this especially important in the case of Wal-Mart?
Part 2) How does this idea reflect and reinforce other beliefs of Sam's?
Part 3) How can thinking small be useful in your own community and your own life?
Essay Topic 2
As a young man, Sam knows two things. He wants to marry Helen and he wants to have a career in retail.
Part 1) How does he come to know this? What does this reveal about him? How does this foreshadow his future?
Part 2) How does he make this happen? How is he so sure this is what he wants?
Part 3) What do you know you want? How do you know you want this? How do you plan to get this?
Essay Topic 3
Sam believes he was over-blessed with ambition and drive.
Part 1) From whom does he claim he received these traits? Is he proud of these traits? Why or why not? How does he use these traits throughout his life?
Part 2) Are these traits necessary for anyone to become a success? Why or why not?
Part 3) What traits do you possess? How do you use them to your advantage?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)