Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Sam have revenge on his mind when he did this?
2. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
3. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
4. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
5. Sam suggests that if you want to be successful, you need to _______ to your own interests?
Essay Topic 1
As a child, Sam learns how hard it is to earn a dollar.
Part 1) Describe Sam's childhood. How did Sam learn the difficulties in earning a living?
Part 2) What role did the Great Depression play in Sam's learning of this? How does this idea of hard work affect him throughout his life?
Part 3) Is hard work important in your own life? Why or why not? Do you agree with Sam that it is difficult to earn a living? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
"Family togetherness" is important to Sam.
Part 1) What does Sam mean by "family togetherness?" Why is this important? How did he come up with this concept?
Part 2) How does he use this sam concept in his stores? How effective is this? Explain.
Part 3) Is "family togetherness" important in your own life? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
It is important to think small.
Part 1) What is meant by this? Why is this important? How is this especially important in the case of Wal-Mart?
Part 2) How does this idea reflect and reinforce other beliefs of Sam's?
Part 3) How can thinking small be useful in your own community and your own life?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)