|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam believe is in need of more funds?
(a) The poor.
(d) Minority groups.
2. What does Sam think is a trade-off?
3. What does Sam believe are what will continue to keep the customers coming back to shop at your store?
(a) Low prices.
(b) Persuasive advertising.
(c) Personal touches.
(d) A large inventory.
4. For what do Sam and his upper management team look in the smaller stores?
(b) Intelligent leaders.
(c) The heroes.
(d) Fun activities.
5. Sam has created a unique culture at Wal-Mart where managers meet ________.
(a) Every Sunday morning.
(b) Every Saturday night.
(c) Every Saturday morning.
(d) Every morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Sam always felt about competition?
2. Sam delineates the top ____ rules that helped him achieve the success that he enjoys with Wal-Mart.
3. If your store can provide what they need, including low prices, guaranteed satisfaction, and a wide assortment of goods, can success assured?
4. What is rule number five?
5. He and his family recognize how fortunate they have been in the success of Wal-Mart and consequently they ______.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)