|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although many people have contributed to the advances in technology at Wal-Mart, who gets the lion's share of gratitude from Sam?
(a) Helen Walton.
(b) Mike Smith.
(c) Rob Walton.
(d) David Glass.
2. Sam has created a unique culture at Wal-Mart where managers meet ________.
(a) Every Saturday morning.
(b) Every Saturday night.
(c) Every morning.
(d) Every Sunday morning.
3. Sam delineates the top ____ rules that helped him achieve the success that he enjoys with Wal-Mart.
4. By the time all the changes in management at Wal-Mart are over, roughly how much of the upper management team is gone?
5. For what do Sam and his upper management team look in the smaller stores?
(b) Fun activities.
(c) The heroes.
(d) Intelligent leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam has one motto that he repeats frequently in the book and to anyone who will listen to him. What is this motto?
2. There are two main camps in the Wal-Mart organization. Who leads these camps?
3. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
4. Many people have argued that Wal-Mart has done what to the small shops in rural towns?
5. When did Wal-Mart take on Kmart?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)