|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since the beginning, Sam has been extremely connected as __________.
(a) An employee.
(b) A manager.
(c) A businessman.
(d) A promoter.
2. Sam has plenty of money. What could he have bought?
(a) A larger home.
(b) A yacht.
(c) An island on which to play with his grandchildren.
(d) More vacation time.
3. What award is given out at these annual meetings?
(a) The VMA of the year award.
(b) The VIP of the year award.
(c) The VPI of the year award.
(d) The PVI of theyear award.
4. When did Wal-Mart take on Kmart?
5. What is rule number eight?
(a) Exceed your customers' expectations and enjoy their return.
(b) Exceed your own expectations.
(c) Exceed the expectations of all others.
(d) Exceed your employees' expectations.
Short Answer Questions
1. The concept of the variety store changed drastically over the years from the fully-serviced variety store to ___________.
2. Sam reflects on what __________ has done for him and his family.
3. What does Sam think is a trade-off?
4. What does Sam play everywhere he goes?
5. Did Sam get into the retail business to make money?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)