|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam think is a trade-off?
2. Sam reflects on what __________ has done for him and his family.
(a) Great wealth.
(d) Good luck.
3. What takes place after Sam's return?
(a) The Saturday Morning Massacre.
(b) The Sunday Night Massacre.
(c) The Sunday Morning Massacre.
(d) The Saturday Night Massacre.
4. Why do people continue to return to Wal-Mart?
(a) It is close to home.
(b) It is inexpensive.
(c) The advertising is good.
(d) If offers a better solution to the customers.
5. What do each of the stores have to keep the mood at work exciting and refreshing?
(b) Coffee and donuts.
(c) Their own traditions and games.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do Sam and his upper management team look in the smaller stores?
2. The average time lapse between when stores request additional merchandise and when they receive it is roughly how many days?
3. Why has Sam pretty much fought all of the technological advances?
4. Since the beginning, Sam has been extremely connected as __________.
5. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)