Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Sam have revenge on his mind when he did this?
(b) Only at first.
2. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
(a) "Work is Fun" mentality.
(b) "We Love Work" mentality.
(c) "Happiness" mentality.
(d) "Whistle while you work" mentality.
3. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
4. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
5. Sam suggests that if you want to be successful, you need to _______ to your own interests?
(a) Support them.
(b) Encourage them.
(c) Adhere to them.
(d) Submerge them.
Short Answer Questions
1. He has had the time of his life running Wal-Mart, but has been wondering _________.
2. What does Sam believe is in need of more funds?
3. What are the consequences of the competition between Wal-Mart and Kmart?
4. Why is Sam able to sit down and help write the book?
5. Behind whom do the older guys stand?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)