|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Sam believe he is as hands-on as other managers?
2. Why has Sam pretty much fought all of the technological advances?
(a) He wants them to be justified.
(b) He does not understand technology.
(c) He does not trust technology.
(d) He does not like change.
3. Sam has one motto that he repeats frequently in the book and to anyone who will listen to him. What is this motto?
(a) Put the customer first and make sure they are satisfied.
(b) Put yourself first and make sure you are satisfied.
(c) Put your family first and make sure they are satisfied.
(d) Put your investors first and make sure they are satisfied.
4. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
(b) Big K.
5. What takes place after Sam's return?
(a) The Sunday Night Massacre.
(b) The Saturday Night Massacre.
(c) The Sunday Morning Massacre.
(d) The Saturday Morning Massacre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam always encourages competition. What does Sam think of this divisive stance?
2. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
3. What does Sam think is a trade-off?
4. What does Sam play everywhere he goes?
5. The focal point of their communications are ___________.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)