|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Running a Successful Company: Ten Rules that Worked for Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children have just as high a stake in the family business as their parents?
(a) He threatens each child.
(b) He makes every member of the family a partner in the family business.
(c) If he cannot earn enough money, neither do they.
(d) He gives each child money to spend or save.
2. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
(a) He would help her get ready.
(b) He would sneak off to check out other stores for competition.
(c) He would sit in the car and wait for her to finish.
(d) He would sit at the top of the grand stand and cheer her on.
3. What takes place after Sam's return?
(a) The Sunday Night Massacre.
(b) The Sunday Morning Massacre.
(c) The Saturday Morning Massacre.
(d) The Saturday Night Massacre.
4. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
5. What does Sam admit was the biggest mistake of his business career?
(a) Purchasing this Woolworth.
(b) Purchasing this Kmart.
(c) Purchasing of a shopping center.
(d) Purchasing this Ben Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Phil Green concocts __________.
2. Sam reflects on what __________ has done for him and his family.
3. Sam says by making sure the customers are treated well, what will be the result?
4. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
5. With what is Sam greatly concerned?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)