|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Running a Successful Company: Ten Rules that Worked for Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If your store can provide what they need, including low prices, guaranteed satisfaction, and a wide assortment of goods, can success assured?
2. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
3. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
4. Sam enlists the help of Charlie Baum, whom he met ______________.
(a) While working at JC Penney.
(b) In high school.
(c) While working with the Ben Franklin store.
(d) While in college.
5. Sam and Charlie create the _______ self-service style variety store in the country and the first one in the eight-state area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wal-Mart share information with its associates?
2. Why is Ferold Arend hired?
3. Sam has one motto that he repeats frequently in the book and to anyone who will listen to him. What is this motto?
4. To what does Sam compare the results of Wal-Mart's popularity?
5. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)