|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Running a Successful Company: Ten Rules that Worked for Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam explains the difference between Wal-Mart and a number of other potentially-profitable businesses is that _________.
(a) Sam always wanted to be the best retailer, not necessarily the biggest.
(b) Sam always wanted to be the biggest retailer, not necessarily the best.
(c) Sam always wanted to be famous.
(d) Sam always wanted to be wealthy.
2. Sam reflects on what __________ has done for him and his family.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Great wealth.
3. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
4. Phil gets a great deal on a laundry detergent like Tide, and has 18 cases sent to his store and creates the world's largest display of detergents, stacking them almost __________ feet high?
5. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
(a) "Whistle while you work" mentality.
(b) "Happiness" mentality.
(c) "Work is Fun" mentality.
(d) "We Love Work" mentality.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children have just as high a stake in the family business as their parents?
2. Sam was born in ___________.
3. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
4. With what is Sam greatly concerned?
5. Ever since Sam took out his first bank loan, he has not been comfortable or happy with ___________.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)