|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Running a Successful Company: Ten Rules that Worked for Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
(a) He has to fight the competition.
(b) He has to visit friends.
(c) He has to promote his business.
(d) He has to check out the competition.
2. It is the demand of ____________ that built Wal-Mart's success?
(a) The urban customer.
(b) The small town customer.
(c) The city customer.
(d) The wealthy.
3. Where are Sam and Bud when they seriously consider the idea of going public?
(a) Quail hunting at the Robson ranch.
(b) At a Wal-Mart staff meeting.
(c) At Sam's home.
(d) On vacation in Las Vegas.
4. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
(a) Beta Tau Beta.
(b) Phi Tau.
(c) Beta Theta Pi.
(d) Sigma Phi Epsilon.
5. Sam is always looking for new and different ways to do things and takes great pleasure in ___________.
(a) Starting trends.
(b) Bucking trends.
(c) Following trends.
(d) Researching trends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam realize he must get a career job and accepts a job from JC Penney?
2. What is rule number ten?
3. What does Sam encourage his management and associates to always do?
4. What does Sam believe are what will continue to keep the customers coming back to shop at your store?
5. Did Sam have revenge on his mind when he did this?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)