|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Running a Successful Company: Ten Rules that Worked for Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
2. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
3. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
(b) Big K.
4. It is the demand of ____________ that built Wal-Mart's success?
(a) The small town customer.
(b) The wealthy.
(c) The urban customer.
(d) The city customer.
5. No matter how efficient or advanced their distribution center is or how great their technology might be, _______________are the real key to Wal-Mart's success.
(a) The executives.
(b) The associates.
(c) The managers.
(d) The Walton family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
2. What is Ferold Arend's position prior to coming to Wal-Mart?
3. At first, Wal-Mart only dealt with ____________.
4. What does Sam do after he establishes a Wal-Mart on the boundaries of big cities?
5. The Wal-Mart concept with variety stores allowed people to ___________.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)