|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Running a Successful Company: Ten Rules that Worked for Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam describes Phil as a man who not only likes to swim upstream but also that he likes to do it __________.
(b) In the morning.
(c) With a lot of attention.
(d) With weights on to show what he can really do.
2. What do Sam and Bob have Sam's son Rob do for them?
(a) Look into the legal aspects of going public and issuing stock shares to the public.
(b) Sue another company, so they can pay off their debts.
(c) Find a good lawyer to look into the legal aspects of going public and issuing stock shares to the public.
(d) Find a way to avoid paying taxes, so they can start to get out of debt.
3. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
4. Do Sam's kids feel as though Sam was not around during their childhood?
5. How can the meetings be described?
(a) As a joke.
(b) As bureaucratic.
(c) As a waste of time.
(d) As democratic.
Short Answer Questions
1. To encourage family togetherness, what does Sam do?
2. Why do people continue to return to Wal-Mart?
3. This period of time dictates a __________ period of growth for Wal-Mart.
4. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
5. In 1939, he meets Hugh Mattingly who owns _____________.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)