|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
2. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
(a) Bribing his fellow students with money or passing grades.
(b) He speaks to people before they speak to him.
(c) Blackmailing some of the student body.
(d) Recruiting followers.
3. What is significant about Sam's bet regarding being an Eagle Scout?
(a) He never became an Eagle Scout.
(b) He helped his sons become Eagle Scouts.
(c) He never truly wanted to be a Boy Scout.
(d) He is the youngest in the state of Missouri at the time.
4. No matter how efficient or advanced their distribution center is or how great their technology might be, _______________are the real key to Wal-Mart's success.
(a) The executives.
(b) The Walton family members.
(c) The associates.
(d) The managers.
5. Why does Sam realize he must get a career job and accepts a job from JC Penney?
(a) He no longer wants to continue going to school.
(b) He cannot afford to go to Wharton School of Finance in Pennsylvania.
(c) He cannot afford to go to Harvard Law.
(d) He needs money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam has the personality of _______________.
2. Did Sam have revenge on his mind when he did this?
3. It is the demand of ____________ that built Wal-Mart's success?
4. Many people have argued that Wal-Mart has done what to the small shops in rural towns?
5. The reason that other stores fail is because ____________.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)