|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
2. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
3. Although many people have contributed to the advances in technology at Wal-Mart, who gets the lion's share of gratitude from Sam?
(a) Helen Walton.
(b) David Glass.
(c) Mike Smith.
(d) Rob Walton.
4. The idea of going public is brought up by __________.
(a) Mike Smith.
(b) Mark Sykes.
(c) Matt Smitts.
(d) Marcus Stevens.
5. Now that Sam is out of debt, he feels he can really concentrate on _________.
(a) Spending time with his family.
(b) Changing the face of Wal-Mart.
(c) Executing his strategy for running large discount stores.
(d) Considering retirement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
2. It is 1962 and many of the successful discounters are doing what, of which Sam seems to disapprove?
3. The average time lapse between when stores request additional merchandise and when they receive it is roughly how many days?
4. Phil gets a great deal on a laundry detergent like Tide, and has 18 cases sent to his store and creates the world's largest display of detergents, stacking them almost __________ feet high?
5. Sam purchases ____________ that only travels about 100 miles an hour.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)