|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Sam pretty much fought all of the technological advances?
(a) He does not like change.
(b) He wants them to be justified.
(c) He does not understand technology.
(d) He does not trust technology.
2. To encourage family togetherness, what does Sam do?
(a) The family must be home for dinner every night.
(b) He plans family vacations every weekend.
(c) He is his sons' Boy Scout leader.
(d) His family must not go anywhere without him.
3. Where are Sam and Bud when they seriously consider the idea of going public?
(a) At a Wal-Mart staff meeting.
(b) On vacation in Las Vegas.
(c) Quail hunting at the Robson ranch.
(d) At Sam's home.
4. Why do people continue to return to Wal-Mart?
(a) If offers a better solution to the customers.
(b) The advertising is good.
(c) It is inexpensive.
(d) It is close to home.
5. Sam describes Phil as a man who not only likes to swim upstream but also that he likes to do it __________.
(a) With a lot of attention.
(b) In the morning.
(c) With weights on to show what he can really do.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, Wal-Mart only dealt with ____________.
2. Eventually, Arend will become Wal-Mart's first ___________.
3. Does Sam worry about fluctuating stock prices?
4. Since the beginning, Sam has been extremely connected as __________.
5. When does Wal-Mart become a publicly-traded company?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)