|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of farm does Sam's family have?
(a) A dairy farm.
(b) A turkey farm.
(c) A chicken farm.
(d) An apple farm.
2. Sam always encourages competition. What does Sam think of this divisive stance?
(a) He sees that it is starting to injure the company.
(b) He sees it as a good example of competition.
(c) He sees it starting to benefit the company.
(d) He sees it as beneficial to the company.
3. What does Sam believe are what will continue to keep the customers coming back to shop at your store?
(a) A large inventory.
(b) Personal touches.
(c) Persuasive advertising.
(d) Low prices.
4. When the company becomes divided, behind whom do the younger guys line up?
5. Why does Sam realize he must get a career job and accepts a job from JC Penney?
(a) He needs money.
(b) He cannot afford to go to Harvard Law.
(c) He no longer wants to continue going to school.
(d) He cannot afford to go to Wharton School of Finance in Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam wants to learn more about IBM computers to _________.
2. Due to its location, Wal-Mart can enjoy what kind of advertising?
3. Sam says by making sure the customers are treated well, what will be the result?
4. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
5. Phil gets a great deal on a laundry detergent like Tide, and has 18 cases sent to his store and creates the world's largest display of detergents, stacking them almost __________ feet high?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)