|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam believes that the reason that Wal-Mart was successful is because __________.
(a) He is really intelligent.
(b) He always made sure that the employees in his stores were taken care of.
(c) No one is a better promoter than him.
(d) There was not competition.
2. Sam's appreciation for the dollar is further ingrained when he meets ______________.
(a) His uncle, L.S. Robson.
(b) His wife's father, L.S. Robson.
(c) His wife.
(d) His first boss.
3. What are the consequences of the competition between Wal-Mart and Kmart?
(a) It is one of the best duals and strengthens Wal-Mart.
(b) It is unremarkable and typical.
(c) It is one of the worst duals and weakens Wal-Mart.
(d) It is unusual and disturbing.
4. Jack Shewmaker comes into the picture as a potential candidate for ___________.
(c) Upper management.
(d) Vice president.
5. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Sam concentrate?
2. How does Sam feel never being on a losing team helped him?
3. Sam has the personality of _______________.
4. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
5. What does Sam believe are what will continue to keep the customers coming back to shop at your store?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)