|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Phil Green concocts __________.
(a) One of the most rediculous Wal-Mart stunts in history.
(b) One of the most famous displays in Wal-Mart history.
(c) One of the worst displays in Wal-Mart history.
(d) One of the most expensive advertising campaigns in Wal-Mart history.
2. The focal point of their communications are ___________.
(a) The Saturday meetings.
(b) The daily meetings.
(c) The Sunday meetings.
(d) The annual meetings.
3. What does Sam believe are what will continue to keep the customers coming back to shop at your store?
(a) A large inventory.
(b) Low prices.
(c) Persuasive advertising.
(d) Personal touches.
4. Why does Sam buy a little bank in Bentonville?
(a) In order to lend money to himself.
(b) He wants to control his money.
(c) In order to better understand the lending process and banking industry overall.
(d) In order to earn money for Wal-Mart.
5. Sam wants to learn more about IBM computers to _________.
(a) Be ahead of the competition.
(b) Use computer technology just because he likes it.
(c) See what digital technology can do for Wal-Mart.
(d) Be cool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since the beginning, Sam has been extremely connected as __________.
2. After he and Helen marry, Sam aims to build his family financial structure similar to ____________.
3. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
4. No matter how efficient or advanced their distribution center is or how great their technology might be, _______________are the real key to Wal-Mart's success.
5. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)