|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in the 1960s, with what was Sam more concerned, rather than quality?
(a) Keeping large quantities of products in the store.
(b) Good advertising.
(c) Keeping the prices lower than other company's prices for future success.
(d) Keeping the customers returning.
2. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
3. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
(a) "Happiness" mentality.
(b) "Work is Fun" mentality.
(c) "We Love Work" mentality.
(d) "Whistle while you work" mentality.
4. What does Sam do after he establishes a Wal-Mart on the boundaries of big cities?
(a) He moves onto other cities.
(b) He watches the competition disappear.
(c) He watches as the communities grow to meet the store.
(d) He hopes that those in the cities come out to his store.
5. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
Short Answer Questions
1. What award is given out at these annual meetings?
2. The idea of going public is brought up by __________.
3. Sam notes ____________ regarding the idea that many consider him to be on the cutting edge of technology?
4. What do Sam and Bob have Sam's son Rob do for them?
5. Wal-Mart starts building stores quickly by establishing ___________.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)