|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam was born in ___________.
(a) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
(b) Kingfisher, Oklahoma.
(c) Indianapolis, Indiana.
(d) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
2. How does placing stores in these small areas affect advertising?
(a) It make advertising more sophisticated.
(b) It makes advertising more necessary.
(c) It makes advertising cheaper.
(d) It makes advertising more expensive.
3. Sam loves quail hunting after being introduced to it by __________.
(a) Mike Smith.
(c) His father.
(d) Helen's father.
4. What do the Walton kids all have to do?
(c) Play instruments.
(d) Study business.
5. On what was Sam too focused?
(a) Being competitive.
(c) His managers.
(d) His executives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ever since Sam took out his first bank loan, he has not been comfortable or happy with ___________.
2. What does Sam do after the answer to number 88?
3. What does Sam admit was the biggest mistake of his business career?
4. Sam is not interested in retail because __________________.
5. Sam enlists the help of Charlie Baum, whom he met ______________.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)