|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Sam considers himself a fairly conservative guy, he is a _________ in the world of business.
2. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
(a) He had to forget about work.
(b) He had to check out stores along the way.
(c) He had to promote his company.
(d) He had to deal with harrassing competition.
3. When did Wal-Mart take on Kmart?
4. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
(a) Understanding and empathy.
(b) Ambition and drive.
(c) Love and kindness.
(d) Pride and jealousy.
5. ____________ is one store that expanded and had a distribution center that offered a superior product merchandise that Wal-Mart could offer their customers.
(d) Giant Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the company becomes divided, behind whom do the younger guys line up?
2. He thinks many of these failed stores would still be open if they had remembered to ___________.
3. How does Sam feel never being on a losing team helped him?
4. By the time all the changes in management at Wal-Mart are over, roughly how much of the upper management team is gone?
5. Sam wants to organize everything and make it ____________.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)