|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sam feel never being on a losing team helped him?
(a) It helps him believe that he can always win.
(b) It makes him never want to be a loser.
(c) It helps him not trust losers.
(d) It helps him trust others to be losers.
2. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
(c) Only at first.
3. Are there ups and downs in the Wal-Mart corporation?
(c) Only once.
4. Did Sam have revenge on his mind when he did this?
(b) Only at first.
5. The concept of the variety store changed drastically over the years from the fully-serviced variety store to ___________.
(a) The partially-serviced style.
(b) The discount model.
(c) The self-service style.
(d) The fully-serviced discount model.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Sam get into the retail business to make money?
2. At the time, nobody wants to invest in the idea with Bud putting only 3 percent into it and another manager from Texas putting in 2 percent. Other than that, Sam had to come up with what percent of the financing on his own?
3. Sam credits the success of the business with what relationship?
4. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
5. He learns from a very early age that children should do what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)