|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Whitaker comes to the Wal-Mart organization from TG&Y. He is a hard-working and smart man who establishes a great philosophy for the company. What is this philosophy?
(a) Let's be quick and quiet.
(b) Let's do it now and do it right.
(c) Let's be out front. Let's do it right. Let's get it done now and get on with it.
(d) Let's be number one. Let's be honest and hard-working.
2. Sam notes ____________ regarding the idea that many consider him to be on the cutting edge of technology?
(a) Many executives snicker.
(b) Many executives would agree.
(c) Many executives would not be surprised.
(d) Many executives would disagree.
3. On what was Sam too focused?
(a) His executives.
(b) His managers.
(c) Being competitive.
4. On what does Sam concentrate?
(a) His family.
(c) His customers.
(d) His employees.
5. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
(a) Love and kindness.
(b) Ambition and drive.
(c) Understanding and empathy.
(d) Pride and jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam buys stores in Little Rock, Springdale, and Siloam Springs, Arkansas, as well as Neodesha and Coffeyville, ___________.
2. What does each store still apply?
3. Sam enlists the help of Charlie Baum, whom he met ______________.
4. Did Sam have revenge on his mind when he did this?
5. Why does Helen want four children by the time she is thirty?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)