|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
(b) Only at first.
2. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
(a) "Happiness" mentality.
(b) "Work is Fun" mentality.
(c) "We Love Work" mentality.
(d) "Whistle while you work" mentality.
3. Wal-Mart starts building stores quickly by establishing ___________.
(a) Deals with community leaders.
(b) A friendship with the members of the towns.
(c) A cookie-cutter strategy.
(d) A community.
4. When the company becomes divided, behind whom do the younger guys line up?
5. No matter how efficient or advanced their distribution center is or how great their technology might be, _______________are the real key to Wal-Mart's success.
(a) The executives.
(b) The managers.
(c) The Walton family members.
(d) The associates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Behind whom do the older guys stand?
2. Why does Sam realize he must get a career job and accepts a job from JC Penney?
3. Sam would walk into some of the big discount retailers and ask to speak with their top executives, introducing himself as "Sam Walton from Bentonville." Why would he do this?
4. Sam is always looking for new and different ways to do things and takes great pleasure in ___________.
5. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)