|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam has the personality of _______________.
(a) Santa Claus.
(b) A clown.
(c) A task master.
(d) A promoter.
2. Initially why does Sam's superior questions whether he is good at retail?
(a) He is frequently late to work and staff meetings.
(b) Although he can sell, his organization skills are not great.
(c) He does not seem interested in retail.
(d) He cannot sell products well.
3. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
4. Sam loves quail hunting after being introduced to it by __________.
(b) Mike Smith.
(c) Helen's father.
(d) His father.
5. There are two main camps in the Wal-Mart organization. Who leads these camps?
(a) Helen and Sam.
(b) Ferold and Ron.
(c) His two sons.
(d) Helen and her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in the 1960s, with what was Sam more concerned, rather than quality?
2. Sam admits to thinking about merchandising every day of his life since _____________.
3. No matter how efficient or advanced their distribution center is or how great their technology might be, _______________are the real key to Wal-Mart's success.
4. Why does Sam buy a little bank in Bentonville?
5. They officially close the door on ___________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)