|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the company becomes divided, behind whom do the younger guys line up?
2. Sam wants to organize everything and make it ____________.
(a) Better for him.
(b) More financially solvent.
(c) More exciting.
(d) Better and more efficient.
3. What is one of the most important changes in the Wal-Mart culture in recent years?
(a) New technology.
(b) The need for female executives.
(c) Women in the workplace.
(d) The need for women managers on the floor.
4. Did Sam have revenge on his mind when he did this?
(a) Only at first.
5. Are there ups and downs in the Wal-Mart corporation?
(b) Only once.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people continue to return to Wal-Mart?
2. Sam has created a unique culture at Wal-Mart where managers meet ________.
3. The feeling of excitement about the work environment is called ___________.
4. What does Sam believe are what will continue to keep the customers coming back to shop at your store?
5. Due to its location, Wal-Mart can enjoy what kind of advertising?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)