|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam has the personality of _______________.
(a) A task master.
(b) A clown.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) A promoter.
2. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
(a) He has to promote his business.
(b) He has to fight the competition.
(c) He has to check out the competition.
(d) He has to visit friends.
3. How do the children have just as high a stake in the family business as their parents?
(a) He gives each child money to spend or save.
(b) If he cannot earn enough money, neither do they.
(c) He threatens each child.
(d) He makes every member of the family a partner in the family business.
4. His stores have been growing at a good rate, and he feels their success is partly due to placing stores __________.
(a) In poor neighborhoods.
(b) In large cities.
(c) In the midwest.
(d) In smaller towns.
5. Sam talks about the impact of the business on _________.
(a) The world.
(b) His community.
(c) The United States.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. He thinks many of these failed stores would still be open if they had remembered to ___________.
2. Due to its location, Wal-Mart can enjoy what kind of advertising?
3. Sam's father, Thomas Gibson Walton, is a very hard worker who was later remembered for _____________.
4. Phil gets a great deal on a laundry detergent like Tide, and has 18 cases sent to his store and creates the world's largest display of detergents, stacking them almost __________ feet high?
5. Jack Shewmaker comes into the picture as a potential candidate for ___________.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)