|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children have just as high a stake in the family business as their parents?
(a) If he cannot earn enough money, neither do they.
(b) He gives each child money to spend or save.
(c) He threatens each child.
(d) He makes every member of the family a partner in the family business.
2. What is one of the most important changes in the Wal-Mart culture in recent years?
(a) Women in the workplace.
(b) The need for female executives.
(c) New technology.
(d) The need for women managers on the floor.
3. Sam has created a unique culture at Wal-Mart where managers meet ________.
(a) Every Saturday morning.
(b) Every Sunday morning.
(c) Every Saturday night.
(d) Every morning.
4. Now that Sam is out of debt, he feels he can really concentrate on _________.
(a) Spending time with his family.
(b) Executing his strategy for running large discount stores.
(c) Considering retirement.
(d) Changing the face of Wal-Mart.
5. Behind whom do the older guys stand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam credits the success of the business with what relationship?
2. He learns from a very early age that children should do what?
3. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
4. What does Sam admit was the biggest mistake of his business career?
5. What does Sam do after he establishes a Wal-Mart on the boundaries of big cities?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)