|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the meetings be described?
(a) As democratic.
(b) As a joke.
(c) As bureaucratic.
(d) As a waste of time.
2. Sam is not interested in retail because __________________.
(a) He believes he will be an insurance salesman.
(b) He wants to go to law school.
(c) He does not want to be a businessman.
(d) He wants to purchase a farm.
3. Sam has created a unique culture at Wal-Mart where managers meet ________.
(a) Every morning.
(b) Every Saturday morning.
(c) Every Saturday night.
(d) Every Sunday morning.
4. Why do people continue to return to Wal-Mart?
(a) It is close to home.
(b) It is inexpensive.
(c) The advertising is good.
(d) If offers a better solution to the customers.
5. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
(a) He has to promote his business.
(b) He has to visit friends.
(c) He has to check out the competition.
(d) He has to fight the competition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam admits to thinking about merchandising every day of his life since _____________.
2. Sam enlists the help of Charlie Baum, whom he met ______________.
3. On what does Sam concentrate?
4. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
5. What takes place after Sam's return?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)