|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
2. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
3. No matter how hard Sam's father worked or how many different jobs he had, what happened?
(a) He never felt like he could work hard enough.
(b) His family was never satisfied.
(c) He was never happy.
(d) His family was never comfortable.
4. Sam and Charlie create the _______ self-service style variety store in the country and the first one in the eight-state area.
5. In 1939, he meets Hugh Mattingly who owns _____________.
(a) A discount store chain with 40 stores.
(b) A variety store chain with 60 stores.
(c) A Ben Franklin store in town.
(d) The first Wal-Mart.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what was Sam too focused?
2. Sam has one motto that he repeats frequently in the book and to anyone who will listen to him. What is this motto?
3. Sam is about to graduate with a degree in business and has plenty of energy, but is unsure ___________.
4. Why do people continue to return to Wal-Mart?
5. The idea of going public is brought up by __________.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)