|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam is always looking for new and different ways to do things and takes great pleasure in ___________.
(a) Researching trends.
(b) Following trends.
(c) Starting trends.
(d) Bucking trends.
2. ____________ is one store that expanded and had a distribution center that offered a superior product merchandise that Wal-Mart could offer their customers.
(b) Giant Eagle.
3. Sam purchases ____________ that only travels about 100 miles an hour.
(a) A bus.
(b) A little plane.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A little car.
4. The reason that other stores fail is because ____________.
(a) They only care about their employees.
(b) They do not have Sam Walton.
(c) They are looking out for themselves first.
(d) They do not have the funds that Wal-Mart has.
5. How does placing stores in these small areas affect advertising?
(a) It makes advertising cheaper.
(b) It make advertising more sophisticated.
(c) It makes advertising more necessary.
(d) It makes advertising more expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Wal-Mart concept with variety stores allowed people to ___________.
2. Back in the 1960s, with what was Sam more concerned, rather than quality?
3. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
4. What do Sam and Bob have Sam's son Rob do for them?
5. Behind whom do the older guys stand?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)