|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
(c) Only at first.
2. Sam's appreciation for the dollar is further ingrained when he meets ______________.
(a) His wife.
(b) His wife's father, L.S. Robson.
(c) His uncle, L.S. Robson.
(d) His first boss.
3. Phil Green concocts __________.
(a) One of the most famous displays in Wal-Mart history.
(b) One of the most rediculous Wal-Mart stunts in history.
(c) One of the most expensive advertising campaigns in Wal-Mart history.
(d) One of the worst displays in Wal-Mart history.
4. If your store can provide what they need, including low prices, guaranteed satisfaction, and a wide assortment of goods, can success assured?
5. Sam wants to organize everything and make it ____________.
(a) More exciting.
(b) Better and more efficient.
(c) Better for him.
(d) More financially solvent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason that Wal-Mart has succeeded?
2. Sam finds a store in Bentonville, but almost does not get the business. Why?
3. What award is given out at these annual meetings?
4. How does placing stores in these small areas affect advertising?
5. Wal-Mart starts building stores quickly by establishing ___________.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)