|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Making the Customer Number One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Sam concentrate?
(a) His customers.
(b) His family.
(d) His employees.
2. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
3. Why is Ferold Arend hired?
(a) To take over Sam's position.
(b) To be CEO of Wal-Mart.
(c) To improve the technology at Wal-Mart.
(d) To push Wal-Mart into the best distribution center possible.
4. Does Sam worry about fluctuating stock prices?
5. Why does Sam buy a little bank in Bentonville?
(a) In order to lend money to himself.
(b) In order to earn money for Wal-Mart.
(c) In order to better understand the lending process and banking industry overall.
(d) He wants to control his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Sam is out of debt, he feels he can really concentrate on _________.
2. Sam buys stores in Little Rock, Springdale, and Siloam Springs, Arkansas, as well as Neodesha and Coffeyville, ___________.
3. ____________ is one store that expanded and had a distribution center that offered a superior product merchandise that Wal-Mart could offer their customers.
4. At the time, nobody wants to invest in the idea with Bud putting only 3 percent into it and another manager from Texas putting in 2 percent. Other than that, Sam had to come up with what percent of the financing on his own?
5. The focal point of their communications are ___________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)