|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Rolling Out the Formula.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ is one store that expanded and had a distribution center that offered a superior product merchandise that Wal-Mart could offer their customers.
(b) Giant Eagle.
2. What is significant about Sam's bet regarding being an Eagle Scout?
(a) He is the youngest in the state of Missouri at the time.
(b) He helped his sons become Eagle Scouts.
(c) He never became an Eagle Scout.
(d) He never truly wanted to be a Boy Scout.
3. Sam's appreciation for the dollar is further ingrained when he meets ______________.
(a) His first boss.
(b) His uncle, L.S. Robson.
(c) His wife's father, L.S. Robson.
(d) His wife.
4. Sam's father, Thomas Gibson Walton, is a very hard worker who was later remembered for _____________.
(a) His wealth.
(b) His loving personality.
(c) His quiet demeanor.
(d) His honesty and integrity.
5. Don is a good example of another one of Sam's top talents. What is this talent?
(a) Choosing great leaders.
(b) Choosing great employees.
(c) Choosing great managers.
(d) Choosing great advertisers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam says by making sure the customers are treated well, what will be the result?
2. Is Sam's deal with Alice unusual?
3. The reason that other stores fail is because ____________.
4. At the time, nobody wants to invest in the idea with Bud putting only 3 percent into it and another manager from Texas putting in 2 percent. Other than that, Sam had to come up with what percent of the financing on his own?
5. Sam wants to learn more about IBM computers to _________.
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)