|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Taking the Company Public.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
(a) He has to fight the competition.
(b) He has to promote his business.
(c) He has to check out the competition.
(d) He has to visit friends.
2. No matter how hard Sam's father worked or how many different jobs he had, what happened?
(a) He never felt like he could work hard enough.
(b) His family was never satisfied.
(c) He was never happy.
(d) His family was never comfortable.
3. Sam's father, Thomas Gibson Walton, is a very hard worker who was later remembered for _____________.
(a) His loving personality.
(b) His honesty and integrity.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His quiet demeanor.
4. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
(a) He would sit at the top of the grand stand and cheer her on.
(b) He would sit in the car and wait for her to finish.
(c) He would sneak off to check out other stores for competition.
(d) He would help her get ready.
5. Sam wants to organize everything and make it ____________.
(a) More exciting.
(b) Better for him.
(c) More financially solvent.
(d) Better and more efficient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sam and Bob have Sam's son Rob do for them?
2. On what does Sam concentrate?
3. Sam believes that the reason that Wal-Mart was successful is because __________.
4. Sam is about to graduate with a degree in business and has plenty of energy, but is unsure ___________.
5. After he and Helen marry, Sam aims to build his family financial structure similar to ____________.
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)