|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Raising a Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam talks about the impact of the business on _________.
(a) His community.
(b) His family.
(c) The world.
(d) The United States.
2. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
(a) He had to forget about work.
(b) He had to promote his company.
(c) He had to check out stores along the way.
(d) He had to deal with harrassing competition.
3. What kind of farm does Sam's family have?
(a) A chicken farm.
(b) An apple farm.
(c) A dairy farm.
(d) A turkey farm.
4. Sam is not interested in retail because __________________.
(a) He wants to go to law school.
(b) He believes he will be an insurance salesman.
(c) He wants to purchase a farm.
(d) He does not want to be a businessman.
5. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam admits to thinking about merchandising every day of his life since _____________.
2. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
3. Sam finds a store in Bentonville, but almost does not get the business. Why?
4. Right away, Sam looks for other store opportunities and drives to Fayetteville to find a store whose only competitor is _________.
5. Do Sam's kids feel as though Sam was not around during their childhood?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)