|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Raising a Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
(a) He would sneak off to check out other stores for competition.
(b) He would sit at the top of the grand stand and cheer her on.
(c) He would sit in the car and wait for her to finish.
(d) He would help her get ready.
2. Sam and Charlie create the _______ self-service style variety store in the country and the first one in the eight-state area.
3. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
(b) Getting hit by a car.
(c) A wild boar.
(d) Starving to death.
4. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
(a) Beta Theta Pi.
(b) Sigma Phi Epsilon.
(c) Phi Tau.
(d) Beta Tau Beta.
5. Right away, Sam looks for other store opportunities and drives to Fayetteville to find a store whose only competitor is _________.
(c) Ben Franklin.
(d) JC Penney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam realize he must get a career job and accepts a job from JC Penney?
2. How does Sam feel never being on a losing team helped him?
3. Initially why does Sam's superior questions whether he is good at retail?
4. Sam finds a store in Bentonville, but almost does not get the business. Why?
5. Why does Helen want four children by the time she is thirty?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)