|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Raising a Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
(a) Bribing his fellow students with money or passing grades.
(b) He speaks to people before they speak to him.
(c) Blackmailing some of the student body.
(d) Recruiting followers.
2. What do the Walton kids all have to do?
(a) Play instruments.
(c) Study business.
3. Although there have been a number of changes in the Wal-Mart industry over the years, the Walton family still collectively owns __________ of their own business, which is rare for a major corporation.
(a) 48 percent.
(b) 38 percent.
(c) 68 percent.
(d) 58 percent.
4. To encourage family togetherness, what does Sam do?
(a) His family must not go anywhere without him.
(b) He is his sons' Boy Scout leader.
(c) He plans family vacations every weekend.
(d) The family must be home for dinner every night.
5. Sam and Helen are disappointed to leave Newport, but they do have one benefit from their five years working there. What is this benefit?
(a) Many good business connections.
(b) $50,000 from the sale of the business.
(c) They have made many good friends.
(d) An interest in retail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam enlists the help of Charlie Baum, whom he met ______________.
2. Why does Helen want four children by the time she is thirty?
3. How does Sam feel never being on a losing team helped him?
4. Phil Green concocts __________.
5. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)