|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Bouncing Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam is not interested in retail because __________________.
(a) He believes he will be an insurance salesman.
(b) He does not want to be a businessman.
(c) He wants to purchase a farm.
(d) He wants to go to law school.
2. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
3. Sam's appreciation for the dollar is further ingrained when he meets ______________.
(a) His wife.
(b) His wife's father, L.S. Robson.
(c) His first boss.
(d) His uncle, L.S. Robson.
4. Sam purchases ____________ that only travels about 100 miles an hour.
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A little plane.
(c) A little car.
(d) A bus.
5. When Sam did not like the attention given to him and his family by the press, he put a lid on the personal information released to the public. What happened because of this reason according to Sam?
(a) No one cares to know about the history of Wal-Mart.
(b) A great deal of misinformation was released and taken as truth about him and his family.
(c) His company suffered.
(d) America forgot about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. No matter how hard Sam's father worked or how many different jobs he had, what happened?
2. Sam is about to graduate with a degree in business and has plenty of energy, but is unsure ___________.
3. What is significant about Sam's bet regarding being an Eagle Scout?
4. How does Sam feel never being on a losing team helped him?
5. Sam finds a store in Bentonville, but almost does not get the business. Why?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)