|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Bouncing Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Right away, Sam looks for other store opportunities and drives to Fayetteville to find a store whose only competitor is _________.
(a) JC Penney.
(c) Ben Franklin.
2. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
(a) Love and kindness.
(b) Pride and jealousy.
(c) Understanding and empathy.
(d) Ambition and drive.
3. Sam and Charlie create the _______ self-service style variety store in the country and the first one in the eight-state area.
4. Helen had to help Sam sign the notes to secure all the money and by the time it was ready, what had happened?
(a) They had borrowed some money.
(b) They had spent all of their own money.
(c) They had decided to borrow money.
(d) They had borrowed as much as they possibly could.
5. What is significant about Sam's bet regarding being an Eagle Scout?
(a) He never truly wanted to be a Boy Scout.
(b) He is the youngest in the state of Missouri at the time.
(c) He helped his sons become Eagle Scouts.
(d) He never became an Eagle Scout.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam's appreciation for the dollar is further ingrained when he meets ______________.
2. No matter how hard Sam's father worked or how many different jobs he had, what happened?
3. What kind of farm does Sam's family have?
4. At the time, nobody wants to invest in the idea with Bud putting only 3 percent into it and another manager from Texas putting in 2 percent. Other than that, Sam had to come up with what percent of the financing on his own?
5. After he and Helen marry, Sam aims to build his family financial structure similar to ____________.
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)