|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Bouncing Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although there have been a number of changes in the Wal-Mart industry over the years, the Walton family still collectively owns __________ of their own business, which is rare for a major corporation.
(a) 58 percent.
(b) 48 percent.
(c) 38 percent.
(d) 68 percent.
2. Helen had to help Sam sign the notes to secure all the money and by the time it was ready, what had happened?
(a) They had borrowed some money.
(b) They had decided to borrow money.
(c) They had spent all of their own money.
(d) They had borrowed as much as they possibly could.
3. Sam purchases ____________ that only travels about 100 miles an hour.
(a) A little car.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A bus.
(d) A little plane.
4. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
(a) Pride and jealousy.
(b) Ambition and drive.
(c) Love and kindness.
(d) Understanding and empathy.
5. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
(a) Starving to death.
(b) A wild boar.
(d) Getting hit by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Initially why does Sam's superior questions whether he is good at retail?
2. With what announcement does Sam Walton start the book?
3. Right away, Sam looks for other store opportunities and drives to Fayetteville to find a store whose only competitor is _________.
4. This book is Sam's attempt to __________________.
5. Sam was born in ___________.
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)