|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Bouncing Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
(a) He speaks to people before they speak to him.
(b) Recruiting followers.
(c) Blackmailing some of the student body.
(d) Bribing his fellow students with money or passing grades.
2. Although there have been a number of changes in the Wal-Mart industry over the years, the Walton family still collectively owns __________ of their own business, which is rare for a major corporation.
(a) 48 percent.
(b) 38 percent.
(c) 58 percent.
(d) 68 percent.
3. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
(a) Getting hit by a car.
(c) Starving to death.
(d) A wild boar.
4. Sam was born in ___________.
(a) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
(b) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
(c) Kingfisher, Oklahoma.
(d) Indianapolis, Indiana.
5. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
(a) Understanding and empathy.
(b) Pride and jealousy.
(c) Love and kindness.
(d) Ambition and drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam's appreciation for the dollar is further ingrained when he meets ______________.
2. With what announcement does Sam Walton start the book?
3. Sam finds a store in Bentonville, but almost does not get the business. Why?
4. He learns from a very early age that children should do what?
5. This book is Sam's attempt to __________________.
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)