|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Bouncing Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam's appreciation for the dollar is further ingrained when he meets ______________.
(a) His first boss.
(b) His wife.
(c) His wife's father, L.S. Robson.
(d) His uncle, L.S. Robson.
2. Sam is not interested in retail because __________________.
(a) He wants to purchase a farm.
(b) He wants to go to law school.
(c) He does not want to be a businessman.
(d) He believes he will be an insurance salesman.
3. After he and Helen marry, Sam aims to build his family financial structure similar to ____________.
(a) How his father had created their family fortune.
(b) How his boss created his fortune.
(c) How the Robsons created their family fortune.
(d) How other wealthy men had built their fortunes.
4. Sam starts to hear about discounting companies. He knows that discounting is the way of the future but is fully immersed in what?
(b) Discount stores.
(d) Variety stores.
5. This book is Sam's attempt to __________________.
(a) Earn extra money for his family.
(b) Make himself famous.
(c) Build up Wal-Mart's popularity.
(d) Clear the misconceptions about him, his business, and most importantly, his views on how to build a successful company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam is about to graduate with a degree in business and has plenty of energy, but is unsure ___________.
2. What kind of farm does Sam's family have?
3. Helen had to help Sam sign the notes to secure all the money and by the time it was ready, what had happened?
4. How does Sam feel never being on a losing team helped him?
5. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)