|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Bouncing Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam buys stores in Little Rock, Springdale, and Siloam Springs, Arkansas, as well as Neodesha and Coffeyville, ___________.
2. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
3. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
(a) A wild boar.
(b) Getting hit by a car.
(c) Starving to death.
4. With what announcement does Sam Walton start the book?
(a) He is the richest man in America.
(b) He is a proud man.
(c) He is a poor man.
(d) He is the happiest man in America.
5. Sam enlists the help of Charlie Baum, whom he met ______________.
(a) While working at JC Penney.
(b) In high school.
(c) While working with the Ben Franklin store.
(d) While in college.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sam feel never being on a losing team helped him?
2. This book is Sam's attempt to __________________.
3. Right away, Sam looks for other store opportunities and drives to Fayetteville to find a store whose only competitor is _________.
4. When Sam did not like the attention given to him and his family by the press, he put a lid on the personal information released to the public. What happened because of this reason according to Sam?
5. After he and Helen marry, Sam aims to build his family financial structure similar to ____________.
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)