Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Taking the Company Public.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
2. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
(a) Go camping.
(b) Ride horses.
(c) Go to the opera.
(d) Go fishing.
3. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
(a) He had to check out stores along the way.
(b) He had to deal with harrassing competition.
(c) He had to promote his company.
(d) He had to forget about work.
4. Sam talks about the impact of the business on _________.
(a) His family.
(b) The world.
(c) His community.
(d) The United States.
5. What kind of farm does Sam's family have?
(a) A dairy farm.
(b) An apple farm.
(c) A turkey farm.
(d) A chicken farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Sam considers himself a fairly conservative guy, he is a _________ in the world of business.
2. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
3. What is significant about Sam's bet regarding being an Eagle Scout?
4. What is Ferold Arend's position prior to coming to Wal-Mart?
5. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)