|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Bouncing Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of farm does Sam's family have?
(a) A turkey farm.
(b) A dairy farm.
(c) An apple farm.
(d) A chicken farm.
2. Why does Sam realize he must get a career job and accepts a job from JC Penney?
(a) He cannot afford to go to Wharton School of Finance in Pennsylvania.
(b) He no longer wants to continue going to school.
(c) He cannot afford to go to Harvard Law.
(d) He needs money.
3. Sam buys stores in Little Rock, Springdale, and Siloam Springs, Arkansas, as well as Neodesha and Coffeyville, ___________.
4. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
(a) Recruiting followers.
(b) Blackmailing some of the student body.
(c) He speaks to people before they speak to him.
(d) Bribing his fellow students with money or passing grades.
5. This book is Sam's attempt to __________________.
(a) Clear the misconceptions about him, his business, and most importantly, his views on how to build a successful company.
(b) Make himself famous.
(c) Build up Wal-Mart's popularity.
(d) Earn extra money for his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
2. He learns from a very early age that children should do what?
3. No matter how hard Sam's father worked or how many different jobs he had, what happened?
4. Sam enlists the help of Charlie Baum, whom he met ______________.
5. Sam purchases ____________ that only travels about 100 miles an hour.
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)