|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The focal point of their communications are ___________.
(a) The daily meetings.
(b) The Saturday meetings.
(c) The Sunday meetings.
(d) The annual meetings.
2. Why does Sam tell Abe Marks that he does not need their systems?
(a) He does not have enough money.
(b) His systems are faulty.
(c) He is a retail genius.
(d) Computers are a waste of time.
3. By the time all the changes in management at Wal-Mart are over, roughly how much of the upper management team is gone?
4. If your store can provide what they need, including low prices, guaranteed satisfaction, and a wide assortment of goods, can success assured?
5. How can the meetings be described?
(a) As a waste of time.
(b) As bureaucratic.
(c) As a joke.
(d) As democratic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes place after Sam's return?
2. How does placing stores in these small areas affect advertising?
3. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
4. What do Sam and Bob have Sam's son Rob do for them?
5. Sam starts to hear about discounting companies. He knows that discounting is the way of the future but is fully immersed in what?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)