|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam describes Phil as a man who not only likes to swim upstream but also that he likes to do it __________.
(a) In the morning.
(b) With a lot of attention.
(d) With weights on to show what he can really do.
2. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
3. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
(a) Pride and jealousy.
(b) Love and kindness.
(c) Understanding and empathy.
(d) Ambition and drive.
4. Do Sam's kids feel as though Sam was not around during their childhood?
5. The annual stockholders meeting is an extension of the Wal-Mart culture so that ____________.
(a) Investors will want to invest more.
(b) Sam can impress his investors.
(c) Investors can get a real taste for what the company is all about.
(d) Investors can work for Wal-Mart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
2. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
3. After Sam quasi-retired, financial analysts ___________.
4. How can the meetings be described?
5. Right away, Sam looks for other store opportunities and drives to Fayetteville to find a store whose only competitor is _________.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)