|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
(a) Love and kindness.
(b) Understanding and empathy.
(c) Ambition and drive.
(d) Pride and jealousy.
2. When did Wal-Mart take on Kmart?
3. They officially close the door on ___________.
(a) Variety stores.
(b) Surplus stores.
(c) Discount stores.
4. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
5. ____________ is one store that expanded and had a distribution center that offered a superior product merchandise that Wal-Mart could offer their customers.
(a) Giant Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
2. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
3. Sam's attention to his associates and each manager having a minority share in the business sets the stage for _____.
4. Why does Wal-Mart share information with its associates?
5. Sam wants to learn more about IBM computers to _________.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)