|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
(a) He had to deal with harrassing competition.
(b) He had to forget about work.
(c) He had to check out stores along the way.
(d) He had to promote his company.
2. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
(a) $1.8 trillion.
(b) $1.8 million.
(c) $18 billion.
(d) $1.8 billion.
3. A number of employees have gained a great deal of financial wealth from ____________.
(a) The profit-sharing program.
(b) Becoming executives.
(c) Working long hours.
(d) Becoming managers.
4. Sam wants to organize everything and make it ____________.
(a) Better for him.
(b) More financially solvent.
(c) More exciting.
(d) Better and more efficient.
5. Sam is about to graduate with a degree in business and has plenty of energy, but is unsure ___________.
(a) Where he wants to live.
(b) If he wants to be in business.
(c) Where his future lies.
(d) If he wants to go to graduate school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam play everywhere he goes?
2. Sam purchases ____________ that only travels about 100 miles an hour.
3. Sam admits to thinking about merchandising every day of his life since _____________.
4. Sam loves quail hunting after being introduced to it by __________.
5. Sam notes ____________ regarding the idea that many consider him to be on the cutting edge of technology?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)