|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about Sam's bet regarding being an Eagle Scout?
(a) He helped his sons become Eagle Scouts.
(b) He never truly wanted to be a Boy Scout.
(c) He never became an Eagle Scout.
(d) He is the youngest in the state of Missouri at the time.
2. Sam has the personality of _______________.
(a) A task master.
(b) Santa Claus.
(c) A clown.
(d) A promoter.
3. The reason that other stores fail is because ____________.
(a) They only care about their employees.
(b) They do not have the funds that Wal-Mart has.
(c) They do not have Sam Walton.
(d) They are looking out for themselves first.
4. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
(c) Only at first.
5. Helen had to help Sam sign the notes to secure all the money and by the time it was ready, what had happened?
(a) They had decided to borrow money.
(b) They had borrowed as much as they possibly could.
(c) They had borrowed some money.
(d) They had spent all of their own money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ever since Sam took out his first bank loan, he has not been comfortable or happy with ___________.
2. Eventually, Arend will become Wal-Mart's first ___________.
3. At the time, nobody wants to invest in the idea with Bud putting only 3 percent into it and another manager from Texas putting in 2 percent. Other than that, Sam had to come up with what percent of the financing on his own?
4. Sam starts to hear about discounting companies. He knows that discounting is the way of the future but is fully immersed in what?
5. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)