|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are there ups and downs in the Wal-Mart corporation?
(c) Only once.
2. What takes place after Sam's return?
(a) The Sunday Night Massacre.
(b) The Sunday Morning Massacre.
(c) The Saturday Morning Massacre.
(d) The Saturday Night Massacre.
3. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
(a) Starving to death.
(b) A wild boar.
(c) Getting hit by a car.
4. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
(a) Only at first.
5. There are two main camps in the Wal-Mart organization. Who leads these camps?
(a) Ferold and Ron.
(b) Helen and Sam.
(c) Helen and her father.
(d) His two sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although there have been a number of changes in the Wal-Mart industry over the years, the Walton family still collectively owns __________ of their own business, which is rare for a major corporation.
2. If your store can provide what they need, including low prices, guaranteed satisfaction, and a wide assortment of goods, can success assured?
3. Sam loves quail hunting after being introduced to it by __________.
4. What does Sam give his associates and managers?
5. Sam notes ____________ regarding the idea that many consider him to be on the cutting edge of technology?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)