|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are a regular part of the Wal-Mart culture and partnership?
2. Why do people continue to return to Wal-Mart?
(a) It is inexpensive.
(b) It is close to home.
(c) If offers a better solution to the customers.
(d) The advertising is good.
3. Although many people have contributed to the advances in technology at Wal-Mart, who gets the lion's share of gratitude from Sam?
(a) Helen Walton.
(b) David Glass.
(c) Rob Walton.
(d) Mike Smith.
4. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
5. Sam explains the difference between Wal-Mart and a number of other potentially-profitable businesses is that _________.
(a) Sam always wanted to be famous.
(b) Sam always wanted to be the biggest retailer, not necessarily the best.
(c) Sam always wanted to be wealthy.
(d) Sam always wanted to be the best retailer, not necessarily the biggest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have Sam and his employees mastered?
2. This period of time dictates a __________ period of growth for Wal-Mart.
3. Sam starts to hear about discounting companies. He knows that discounting is the way of the future but is fully immersed in what?
4. What takes place after Sam's return?
5. The concept of the variety store changed drastically over the years from the fully-serviced variety store to ___________.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)