|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does placing stores in these small areas affect advertising?
(a) It make advertising more sophisticated.
(b) It makes advertising cheaper.
(c) It makes advertising more expensive.
(d) It makes advertising more necessary.
2. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
(a) Big K.
3. Unions have tried to organize at Wal-Mart. Have they been successful?
(a) Only at first.
(b) Not at first.
4. Phil Green concocts __________.
(a) One of the most rediculous Wal-Mart stunts in history.
(b) One of the worst displays in Wal-Mart history.
(c) One of the most expensive advertising campaigns in Wal-Mart history.
(d) One of the most famous displays in Wal-Mart history.
5. Sam and Helen are disappointed to leave Newport, but they do have one benefit from their five years working there. What is this benefit?
(a) Many good business connections.
(b) An interest in retail.
(c) $50,000 from the sale of the business.
(d) They have made many good friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
2. Sam is always looking for new and different ways to do things and takes great pleasure in ___________.
3. At first, Wal-Mart only dealt with ____________.
4. Sam and Charlie create the _______ self-service style variety store in the country and the first one in the eight-state area.
5. ____________ is one store that expanded and had a distribution center that offered a superior product merchandise that Wal-Mart could offer their customers.
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)