|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helen had to help Sam sign the notes to secure all the money and by the time it was ready, what had happened?
(a) They had borrowed as much as they possibly could.
(b) They had decided to borrow money.
(c) They had spent all of their own money.
(d) They had borrowed some money.
2. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
(b) Starving to death.
(c) Getting hit by a car.
(d) A wild boar.
3. A number of employees have gained a great deal of financial wealth from ____________.
(a) Becoming executives.
(b) Becoming managers.
(c) The profit-sharing program.
(d) Working long hours.
4. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
(a) He has to promote his business.
(b) He has to check out the competition.
(c) He has to fight the competition.
(d) He has to visit friends.
5. Sam is always looking for new and different ways to do things and takes great pleasure in ___________.
(a) Starting trends.
(b) Bucking trends.
(c) Researching trends.
(d) Following trends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
2. ____________ is one store that expanded and had a distribution center that offered a superior product merchandise that Wal-Mart could offer their customers.
3. Sam eventually returns to Newport, Arkansas, and opens a Wal-Mart near ________.
4. What is significant about Sam's bet regarding being an Eagle Scout?
5. The way the management treats its associates is exactly how they will treat who?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)