|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Thinking Small.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are there ups and downs in the Wal-Mart corporation?
(c) Only once.
2. Although Sam considers himself a fairly conservative guy, he is a _________ in the world of business.
3. While debating the idea of going public, Sam flies around looking for _________.
(a) Someone to legally represent him.
(b) Locations for new stores.
(c) New executives.
(d) Another $1.5 million loan.
4. How can the meetings be described?
(a) As democratic.
(b) As a joke.
(c) As a waste of time.
(d) As bureaucratic.
5. Ever since Sam took out his first bank loan, he has not been comfortable or happy with ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ is one store that expanded and had a distribution center that offered a superior product merchandise that Wal-Mart could offer their customers.
2. What award is given out at these annual meetings?
3. With what announcement does Sam Walton start the book?
4. When does Wal-Mart become a publicly-traded company?
5. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)