|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Raising a Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Phil gets a great deal on a laundry detergent like Tide, and has 18 cases sent to his store and creates the world's largest display of detergents, stacking them almost __________ feet high?
2. Is Sam's deal with Alice unusual?
(a) Only at first.
3. At the time, nobody wants to invest in the idea with Bud putting only 3 percent into it and another manager from Texas putting in 2 percent. Other than that, Sam had to come up with what percent of the financing on his own?
4. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
(a) Bribing his fellow students with money or passing grades.
(b) Blackmailing some of the student body.
(c) He speaks to people before they speak to him.
(d) Recruiting followers.
5. Why does Sam realize he must get a career job and accepts a job from JC Penney?
(a) He needs money.
(b) He cannot afford to go to Wharton School of Finance in Pennsylvania.
(c) He cannot afford to go to Harvard Law.
(d) He no longer wants to continue going to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Walton kids all have to do?
2. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
3. Right away, Sam looks for other store opportunities and drives to Fayetteville to find a store whose only competitor is _________.
4. Sam is not interested in retail because __________________.
5. Sam finds a store in Bentonville, but almost does not get the business. Why?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)