|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Raising a Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Sam's deal with Alice unusual?
(c) Only at first.
2. Phil Green concocts __________.
(a) One of the most expensive advertising campaigns in Wal-Mart history.
(b) One of the most famous displays in Wal-Mart history.
(c) One of the most rediculous Wal-Mart stunts in history.
(d) One of the worst displays in Wal-Mart history.
3. Initially why does Sam's superior questions whether he is good at retail?
(a) Although he can sell, his organization skills are not great.
(b) He is frequently late to work and staff meetings.
(c) He does not seem interested in retail.
(d) He cannot sell products well.
4. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
(a) Phi Tau.
(b) Beta Tau Beta.
(c) Beta Theta Pi.
(d) Sigma Phi Epsilon.
5. Back in the 1960s, with what was Sam more concerned, rather than quality?
(a) Good advertising.
(b) Keeping the prices lower than other company's prices for future success.
(c) Keeping large quantities of products in the store.
(d) Keeping the customers returning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam starts to hear about discounting companies. He knows that discounting is the way of the future but is fully immersed in what?
2. Why does Helen want four children by the time she is thirty?
3. Sam talks about the impact of the business on _________.
4. With what announcement does Sam Walton start the book?
5. Phil gets a great deal on a laundry detergent like Tide, and has 18 cases sent to his store and creates the world's largest display of detergents, stacking them almost __________ feet high?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)