|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Raising a Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam enlists the help of Charlie Baum, whom he met ______________.
(a) In high school.
(b) While in college.
(c) While working with the Ben Franklin store.
(d) While working at JC Penney.
2. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
(a) He had to deal with harrassing competition.
(b) He had to promote his company.
(c) He had to forget about work.
(d) He had to check out stores along the way.
3. Sam and Charlie create the _______ self-service style variety store in the country and the first one in the eight-state area.
4. Sam buys stores in Little Rock, Springdale, and Siloam Springs, Arkansas, as well as Neodesha and Coffeyville, ___________.
5. Right away, Sam looks for other store opportunities and drives to Fayetteville to find a store whose only competitor is _________.
(c) Ben Franklin.
(d) JC Penney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
2. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
3. Sam was born in ___________.
4. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
5. Initially why does Sam's superior questions whether he is good at retail?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)