|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Raising a Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To encourage family togetherness, what does Sam do?
(a) His family must not go anywhere without him.
(b) He is his sons' Boy Scout leader.
(c) He plans family vacations every weekend.
(d) The family must be home for dinner every night.
2. Do Sam's kids feel as though Sam was not around during their childhood?
3. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
(a) Beta Theta Pi.
(b) Sigma Phi Epsilon.
(c) Beta Tau Beta.
(d) Phi Tau.
4. Initially why does Sam's superior questions whether he is good at retail?
(a) He cannot sell products well.
(b) He is frequently late to work and staff meetings.
(c) He does not seem interested in retail.
(d) Although he can sell, his organization skills are not great.
5. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
(a) Go fishing.
(b) Go camping.
(c) Go to the opera.
(d) Ride horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam is about to graduate with a degree in business and has plenty of energy, but is unsure ___________.
2. Sam describes Phil as a man who not only likes to swim upstream but also that he likes to do it __________.
3. What does Sam admit was the biggest mistake of his business career?
4. In 1962, four large companies started discount stores, including _____________ besides Wal-Mart?
5. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)