|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Raising a Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
(a) Phi Tau.
(b) Beta Tau Beta.
(c) Sigma Phi Epsilon.
(d) Beta Theta Pi.
2. Sam and Helen are disappointed to leave Newport, but they do have one benefit from their five years working there. What is this benefit?
(a) An interest in retail.
(b) Many good business connections.
(c) $50,000 from the sale of the business.
(d) They have made many good friends.
3. Sam finds a store in Bentonville, but almost does not get the business. Why?
(a) The two widowed owners almost refuse to sell it.
(b) He cannot afford to buy the store.
(c) He does not want to move to Bentonville.
(d) Helen does not want him to buy it.
4. Sam believes that he was over-blessed with the traits of ____________.
(a) Love and kindness.
(b) Ambition and drive.
(c) Pride and jealousy.
(d) Understanding and empathy.
5. Sam is about to graduate with a degree in business and has plenty of energy, but is unsure ___________.
(a) Where his future lies.
(b) Where he wants to live.
(c) If he wants to be in business.
(d) If he wants to go to graduate school.
Short Answer Questions
1. The one mistake that Helen cannot forgive Sam for _________________.
2. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
3. Phil Green concocts __________.
4. This book is Sam's attempt to __________________.
5. Sam and his brother Bud go into business together and purchase outright ______________.
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)