|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stepping Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the company becomes divided, behind whom do the younger guys line up?
2. Phil Green concocts __________.
(a) One of the most famous displays in Wal-Mart history.
(b) One of the most rediculous Wal-Mart stunts in history.
(c) One of the most expensive advertising campaigns in Wal-Mart history.
(d) One of the worst displays in Wal-Mart history.
3. Phil gets a great deal on a laundry detergent like Tide, and has 18 cases sent to his store and creates the world's largest display of detergents, stacking them almost __________ feet high?
4. It is 1962 and many of the successful discounters are doing what, of which Sam seems to disapprove?
(a) Driving fancy cars and living in large homes.
(b) Selling low-quality products.
(c) Building new stores.
(d) Buying out stores.
5. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
Short Answer Questions
1. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
2. Sam wants to learn more about IBM computers to _________.
3. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
4. Ron leaves the company when?
5. Sam is not interested in retail because __________________.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)