|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stepping Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does placing stores in these small areas affect advertising?
(a) It makes advertising cheaper.
(b) It makes advertising more necessary.
(c) It make advertising more sophisticated.
(d) It makes advertising more expensive.
2. What is significant about Sam's bet regarding being an Eagle Scout?
(a) He is the youngest in the state of Missouri at the time.
(b) He helped his sons become Eagle Scouts.
(c) He never truly wanted to be a Boy Scout.
(d) He never became an Eagle Scout.
3. Don Whitaker comes to the Wal-Mart organization from TG&Y. He is a hard-working and smart man who establishes a great philosophy for the company. What is this philosophy?
(a) Let's be number one. Let's be honest and hard-working.
(b) Let's do it now and do it right.
(c) Let's be quick and quiet.
(d) Let's be out front. Let's do it right. Let's get it done now and get on with it.
4. How does Sam feel never being on a losing team helped him?
(a) It helps him trust others to be losers.
(b) It helps him not trust losers.
(c) It helps him believe that he can always win.
(d) It makes him never want to be a loser.
5. Sam loves quail hunting after being introduced to it by __________.
(a) Mike Smith.
(c) His father.
(d) Helen's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
2. Sam is always looking for new and different ways to do things and takes great pleasure in ___________.
3. Sam wants to organize everything and make it ____________.
4. His stores have been growing at a good rate, and he feels their success is partly due to placing stores __________.
5. With what does Sam not want to deal that plague stores in bigger cities?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)