|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stepping Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam wants to learn more about IBM computers to _________.
(a) Be cool.
(b) Be ahead of the competition.
(c) See what digital technology can do for Wal-Mart.
(d) Use computer technology just because he likes it.
2. ____________ is one store that expanded and had a distribution center that offered a superior product merchandise that Wal-Mart could offer their customers.
(c) Giant Eagle.
3. Don is a good example of another one of Sam's top talents. What is this talent?
(a) Choosing great employees.
(b) Choosing great advertisers.
(c) Choosing great leaders.
(d) Choosing great managers.
4. The biggest challenge Wal-Mart has right now at this growth period is what?
(a) Buying food procucts at a low price and staying stocked.
(b) Attracting customers.
(c) Buying health and beauty aids at a lower price and staying stocked.
(d) Keeping the electronic section stocked.
5. His stores have been growing at a good rate, and he feels their success is partly due to placing stores __________.
(a) In poor neighborhoods.
(b) In large cities.
(c) In smaller towns.
(d) In the midwest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Sam considers himself a fairly conservative guy, he is a _________ in the world of business.
2. Phil Green concocts __________.
3. Sam is about to graduate with a degree in business and has plenty of energy, but is unsure ___________.
4. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
5. Phil gets a great deal on a laundry detergent like Tide, and has 18 cases sent to his store and creates the world's largest display of detergents, stacking them almost __________ feet high?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)