|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stepping Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The reason that other stores fail is because ____________.
(a) They do not have the funds that Wal-Mart has.
(b) They only care about their employees.
(c) They do not have Sam Walton.
(d) They are looking out for themselves first.
2. What does Sam play everywhere he goes?
3. Behind whom do the older guys stand?
4. Sam admits to thinking about merchandising every day of his life since _____________.
(a) Since he met Helen's father.
(b) He started.
(c) Since his first job.
(d) He was born.
5. By the time all the changes in management at Wal-Mart are over, roughly how much of the upper management team is gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
2. Sam is always looking for new and different ways to do things and takes great pleasure in ___________.
3. It is 1962 and many of the successful discounters are doing what, of which Sam seems to disapprove?
4. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
5. Wal-Mart starts building stores quickly by establishing ___________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)