|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stepping Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
(a) Beta Theta Pi.
(b) Sigma Phi Epsilon.
(c) Beta Tau Beta.
(d) Phi Tau.
2. What is significant about Sam's bet regarding being an Eagle Scout?
(a) He never truly wanted to be a Boy Scout.
(b) He is the youngest in the state of Missouri at the time.
(c) He helped his sons become Eagle Scouts.
(d) He never became an Eagle Scout.
3. By 1974, Wal-Mart has how many stores?
4. Although Sam considers himself a fairly conservative guy, he is a _________ in the world of business.
5. Sam wants to learn more about IBM computers to _________.
(a) See what digital technology can do for Wal-Mart.
(b) Be ahead of the competition.
(c) Use computer technology just because he likes it.
(d) Be cool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Sam is a small man at only 130 pounds, he works very hard and gets his letter in the sport of ___________.
2. By the time all the changes in management at Wal-Mart are over, roughly how much of the upper management team is gone?
3. With what does Sam not want to deal that plague stores in bigger cities?
4. He decides to run for the student body president and wins by doing one important move. What is that move?
5. Sam always encourages competition. What does Sam think of this divisive stance?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)