|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stepping Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam play everywhere he goes?
2. Behind whom do the older guys stand?
3. When the company becomes divided, behind whom do the younger guys line up?
4. Sam always encourages competition. What does Sam think of this divisive stance?
(a) He sees it as beneficial to the company.
(b) He sees it as a good example of competition.
(c) He sees it starting to benefit the company.
(d) He sees that it is starting to injure the company.
5. Sam loves quail hunting after being introduced to it by __________.
(a) Helen's father.
(b) His father.
(c) Mike Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. The biggest challenge Wal-Mart has right now at this growth period is what?
2. Sam admits to thinking about merchandising every day of his life since _____________.
3. Ron leaves the company when?
4. In 1939, he meets Hugh Mattingly who owns _____________.
5. By the time all the changes in management at Wal-Mart are over, roughly how much of the upper management team is gone?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)