|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stepping Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sam realize he must get a career job and accepts a job from JC Penney?
(a) He needs money.
(b) He cannot afford to go to Wharton School of Finance in Pennsylvania.
(c) He no longer wants to continue going to school.
(d) He cannot afford to go to Harvard Law.
2. Sam attends the University of Missouri since he is already well-known in Columbia and joins what fraternity?
(a) Beta Tau Beta.
(b) Phi Tau.
(c) Beta Theta Pi.
(d) Sigma Phi Epsilon.
3. When he is 14, Sam saves a boy from ____________.
(b) Getting hit by a car.
(c) A wild boar.
(d) Starving to death.
4. Sam has the personality of _______________.
(a) A task master.
(b) A clown.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) A promoter.
5. Sam admits to thinking about merchandising every day of his life since _____________.
(a) Since he met Helen's father.
(b) Since his first job.
(c) He started.
(d) He was born.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sam tell Abe Marks that he does not need their systems?
2. Sam describes Phil as a man who not only likes to swim upstream but also that he likes to do it __________.
3. Now that Sam is out of debt, he feels he can really concentrate on _________.
4. Although Sam considers himself a fairly conservative guy, he is a _________ in the world of business.
5. Sam is about to graduate with a degree in business and has plenty of energy, but is unsure ___________.
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)