|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The one mistake that Helen cannot forgive Sam for _________________.
(a) Letting the company go public and becoming the richest man in the country.
(b) Not making enough money.
(c) Not becoming an insurance salesman.
(d) Being a businessman.
2. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
3. What did going public do to Sam's family?
(a) It made the children into stars.
(b) It caused the family to fall apart.
(c) It created an unhealthy living environment.
(d) It caused the world to invade their private lives.
4. Unions have tried to organize at Wal-Mart. Have they been successful?
(a) Only at first.
(b) Not at first.
5. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
(a) $1.8 billion.
(b) $18 billion.
(c) $1.8 trillion.
(d) $1.8 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. To encourage family togetherness, what does Sam do?
2. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
3. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
4. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
5. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)