|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
2. The average time lapse between when stores request additional merchandise and when they receive it is roughly how many days?
3. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
(a) He has to visit friends.
(b) He has to promote his business.
(c) He has to check out the competition.
(d) He has to fight the competition.
4. What do the Walton kids all have to do?
(b) Play instruments.
(d) Study business.
5. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
(a) He would help her get ready.
(b) He would sneak off to check out other stores for competition.
(c) He would sit in the car and wait for her to finish.
(d) He would sit at the top of the grand stand and cheer her on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wal-Mart share information with its associates?
2. Is Sam's deal with Alice unusual?
3. It is due to _________ that the company has been able to outperform the competition?
4. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
5. Why does Helen want four children by the time she is thirty?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)