|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
2. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
(b) Big K.
3. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
(a) Go camping.
(b) Ride horses.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Go to the opera.
4. Sam talks about the impact of the business on _________.
(a) His community.
(b) The United States.
(c) His family.
(d) The world.
5. The way the management treats its associates is exactly how they will treat who?
(a) Their customers.
(c) The executives.
(d) Other managers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning, why was Sam unable to pay the associates well?
2. Sam credits the success of the business with what relationship?
3. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
4. It is due to _________ that the company has been able to outperform the competition?
5. Why does Wal-Mart share information with its associates?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)