|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
2. The way the management treats its associates is exactly how they will treat who?
(b) The executives.
(c) Their customers.
(d) Other managers.
3. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
(a) $1.8 trillion.
(b) $18 billion.
(c) $1.8 million.
(d) $1.8 billion.
4. On what was Sam too focused?
(b) His managers.
(c) His executives.
(d) Being competitive.
5. Why does Helen want four children by the time she is thirty?
(a) She needs something to do.
(b) She does not want to be lonely.
(c) So she will have plenty of time with her grandchildren.
(d) So she will have plenty of people to care for her when she is old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning, why was Sam unable to pay the associates well?
2. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
3. A number of employees have gained a great deal of financial wealth from ____________.
4. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
5. Sam talks about the impact of the business on _________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)