|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
(a) He would help her get ready.
(b) He would sit in the car and wait for her to finish.
(c) He would sneak off to check out other stores for competition.
(d) He would sit at the top of the grand stand and cheer her on.
2. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
(c) Big K.
3. The way the management treats its associates is exactly how they will treat who?
(b) The executives.
(c) Other managers.
(d) Their customers.
4. Do Sam's kids feel as though Sam was not around during their childhood?
5. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
Short Answer Questions
1. To encourage family togetherness, what does Sam do?
2. A number of employees have gained a great deal of financial wealth from ____________.
3. Sam notes ____________ regarding the idea that many consider him to be on the cutting edge of technology?
4. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
5. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)