|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The average time lapse between when stores request additional merchandise and when they receive it is roughly how many days?
2. It is due to _________ that the company has been able to outperform the competition?
(a) The managers.
(b) The associates.
(c) The Walton family members.
(d) The executives.
3. Do Sam's kids feel as though Sam was not around during their childhood?
4. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
(c) Big K.
5. Unions have tried to organize at Wal-Mart. Have they been successful?
(b) Not at first.
(d) Only at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Sam pretty much fought all of the technological advances?
2. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
3. Is Sam's deal with Alice unusual?
4. What did going public do to Sam's family?
5. Why does Wal-Mart share information with its associates?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)