|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
2. In the beginning, why was Sam unable to pay the associates well?
(a) He was too cheap.
(b) He did not think they deserved to be paid well.
(c) He had too many associates.
(d) He wanted to keep the money for himself.
3. Sam notes ____________ regarding the idea that many consider him to be on the cutting edge of technology?
(a) Many executives snicker.
(b) Many executives would not be surprised.
(c) Many executives would agree.
(d) Many executives would disagree.
4. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
(a) Big K.
5. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
(a) Go to the opera.
(b) Go camping.
(c) Ride horses.
(d) Go fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam credits the success of the business with what relationship?
2. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
3. The way the management treats its associates is exactly how they will treat who?
4. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
5. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)