|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Sam pretty much fought all of the technological advances?
(a) He does not trust technology.
(b) He wants them to be justified.
(c) He does not like change.
(d) He does not understand technology.
2. The way the management treats its associates is exactly how they will treat who?
(a) Other managers.
(c) The executives.
(d) Their customers.
3. Sam credits the success of the business with what relationship?
(a) The one Sam has with his father-in-law.
(b) The one he has with his employees.
(c) The one he has with his wife.
(d) The one that the managers have with their associates.
4. What did going public do to Sam's family?
(a) It caused the world to invade their private lives.
(b) It made the children into stars.
(c) It created an unhealthy living environment.
(d) It caused the family to fall apart.
5. Sam notes ____________ regarding the idea that many consider him to be on the cutting edge of technology?
(a) Many executives would agree.
(b) Many executives would disagree.
(c) Many executives would not be surprised.
(d) Many executives snicker.
Short Answer Questions
1. To encourage family togetherness, what does Sam do?
2. Sam talks about the impact of the business on _________.
3. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
4. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
5. What do the Walton kids all have to do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)