|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A number of employees have gained a great deal of financial wealth from ____________.
(a) Becoming managers.
(b) Working long hours.
(c) Becoming executives.
(d) The profit-sharing program.
2. No matter how efficient or advanced their distribution center is or how great their technology might be, _______________are the real key to Wal-Mart's success.
(a) The Walton family members.
(b) The managers.
(c) The associates.
(d) The executives.
3. What do the Walton kids all have to do?
(c) Study business.
(d) Play instruments.
4. Is Sam's deal with Alice unusual?
(d) Only at first.
5. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
Short Answer Questions
1. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
2. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
3. Sam credits the success of the business with what relationship?
4. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
5. It is due to _________ that the company has been able to outperform the competition?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)