|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
(a) $1.8 billion.
(b) $18 billion.
(c) $1.8 million.
(d) $1.8 trillion.
2. Why does Helen want four children by the time she is thirty?
(a) She does not want to be lonely.
(b) So she will have plenty of time with her grandchildren.
(c) She needs something to do.
(d) So she will have plenty of people to care for her when she is old.
3. Although many people have contributed to the advances in technology at Wal-Mart, who gets the lion's share of gratitude from Sam?
(a) Helen Walton.
(b) David Glass.
(c) Rob Walton.
(d) Mike Smith.
4. Do Sam's kids feel as though Sam was not around during their childhood?
5. Why does Wal-Mart share information with its associates?
(a) To convince them that Sam cares about them.
(b) To force them to make decisions within the company.
(c) To forge a greater partnership with them.
(d) To make them more responsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sam have to do when the family was on vacation?
2. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
3. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
4. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
5. The average time lapse between when stores request additional merchandise and when they receive it is roughly how many days?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)