|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
2. Sam credits the success of the business with what relationship?
(a) The one he has with his employees.
(b) The one he has with his wife.
(c) The one that the managers have with their associates.
(d) The one Sam has with his father-in-law.
3. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
(a) He has to fight the competition.
(b) He has to visit friends.
(c) He has to check out the competition.
(d) He has to promote his business.
4. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
(a) Ride horses.
(b) Go fishing.
(c) Go camping.
(d) Go to the opera.
5. No matter how efficient or advanced their distribution center is or how great their technology might be, _______________are the real key to Wal-Mart's success.
(a) The associates.
(b) The managers.
(c) The Walton family members.
(d) The executives.
Short Answer Questions
1. The way the management treats its associates is exactly how they will treat who?
2. Why has Sam pretty much fought all of the technological advances?
3. A number of employees have gained a great deal of financial wealth from ____________.
4. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
5. The average time lapse between when stores request additional merchandise and when they receive it is roughly how many days?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)