|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is due to _________ that the company has been able to outperform the competition?
(a) The managers.
(b) The executives.
(c) The associates.
(d) The Walton family members.
2. Sam talks about the impact of the business on _________.
(a) His community.
(b) His family.
(c) The world.
(d) The United States.
3. What do the Walton kids all have to do?
(b) Study business.
(c) Play instruments.
4. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
(a) He has to promote his business.
(b) He has to fight the competition.
(c) He has to visit friends.
(d) He has to check out the competition.
5. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
(a) He would sit at the top of the grand stand and cheer her on.
(b) He would sneak off to check out other stores for competition.
(c) He would help her get ready.
(d) He would sit in the car and wait for her to finish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
2. Sam notes ____________ regarding the idea that many consider him to be on the cutting edge of technology?
3. No matter how efficient or advanced their distribution center is or how great their technology might be, _______________are the real key to Wal-Mart's success.
4. Why does Helen want four children by the time she is thirty?
5. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)