|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
2. A number of employees have gained a great deal of financial wealth from ____________.
(a) Becoming executives.
(b) Becoming managers.
(c) The profit-sharing program.
(d) Working long hours.
3. What did going public do to Sam's family?
(a) It made the children into stars.
(b) It created an unhealthy living environment.
(c) It caused the family to fall apart.
(d) It caused the world to invade their private lives.
4. Sam notes ____________ regarding the idea that many consider him to be on the cutting edge of technology?
(a) Many executives would not be surprised.
(b) Many executives would agree.
(c) Many executives snicker.
(d) Many executives would disagree.
5. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
(a) Go to the opera.
(b) Ride horses.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Go camping.
Short Answer Questions
1. The one mistake that Helen cannot forgive Sam for _________________.
2. Do Sam's kids feel as though Sam was not around during their childhood?
3. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
4. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
5. Although many people have contributed to the advances in technology at Wal-Mart, who gets the lion's share of gratitude from Sam?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)