|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unions have tried to organize at Wal-Mart. Have they been successful?
(b) Only at first.
(c) Not at first.
2. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
(a) He would help her get ready.
(b) He would sneak off to check out other stores for competition.
(c) He would sit in the car and wait for her to finish.
(d) He would sit at the top of the grand stand and cheer her on.
3. Sam talks about the impact of the business on _________.
(a) The world.
(b) His community.
(c) The United States.
(d) His family.
4. Is this sharing of information considered a success?
5. Why has Sam pretty much fought all of the technological advances?
(a) He wants them to be justified.
(b) He does not trust technology.
(c) He does not understand technology.
(d) He does not like change.
Short Answer Questions
1. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
2. Sam believes that thanks to the superior distribution system implemented, they were able to acquire what stores seamlessly integrate the stores into the current system?
3. Why does Wal-Mart share information with its associates?
4. What did going public do to Sam's family?
5. Now Wal-Mart has a profit-sharing policy for their employees that is currently ___________ at the time of publication.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)