|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Expanding the Circles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam do everywhere he travels?
(a) He has to promote his business.
(b) He has to check out the competition.
(c) He has to fight the competition.
(d) He has to visit friends.
2. In the beginning, why was Sam unable to pay the associates well?
(a) He wanted to keep the money for himself.
(b) He did not think they deserved to be paid well.
(c) He was too cheap.
(d) He had too many associates.
3. To encourage family togetherness, what does Sam do?
(a) The family must be home for dinner every night.
(b) His family must not go anywhere without him.
(c) He plans family vacations every weekend.
(d) He is his sons' Boy Scout leader.
4. Unions have tried to organize at Wal-Mart. Have they been successful?
(a) Only at first.
(b) Not at first.
5. Their large private fleet of __________ is one of the largest in the country as well to give them the flexibility they need?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Sam do when he would drop Alice off at a horse show?
2. On what was Sam too focused?
3. Has Wal-Mart always treated its employees as well as it should have?
4. Do Sam's kids feel as though Sam was not around during their childhood?
5. Before Wal-Mart, what did the Waltons like to do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)