Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who served as the Secretary of State in that administration?
2. Houston was gravely concerned over which of the following?
3. Where did Houston travel to promote the land development?
4. What word is used that means to estrange or push away?
5. Who was responsible for starting a skirmish with the Indian allies?
Essay Topic 1
Sam Houston and Andrew Jackson became friends shortly after Houston was wounded post-war in 1814. Discuss the meeting of the men and how they became friends. Compare and contrast Sam Houston and Andrew Jackson's personalities, military careers and political aspirations.
Essay Topic 2
Create a detailed time line regarding Houston's political activities. Use complete descriptions, accomplishments, failures, etc.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Houston's rapid descent from power. What caused Houston's downfall? Why did Houston go into exile? Where did Houston go and with whom? How long was Houston out of the public eye? What did Houston do during his time in exile? Explain.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)