|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Houston's drink of choice?
2. Which of the important leaders died suddenly?
c) Santa Anna.
3. Houston was forced to relocate to which area?
c) San Antonio.
d) Rio Grande.
4. One of the grievances Houston would address was the fact that the government wanted to pay the Indians in paper money rather than:
5. The challenge came via a:
a) Town meeting.
b) Public speech.
c) Campaign slogan.
d) Newspaper article.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. As a measure of...
This section contains 1,308 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)