Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. There were many cultural differences between the Anglo Texans and the ______.
2. Houston was forced to flee to the ________ earning him mockery from the new president.
a) Pacific Ocean.
b) Gulf of Mexico.
c) Colorado River.
d) Cold Creek River.
3. Houston worked for Jackson in which unofficial capacity?
a) Campaign manager.
4. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
5. Which of the following left the expedition to return to the fort?
This section contains 1,359 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)