Quiz: Chapter 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What were issued to some of the more hot-headed soldiers in the army?
a) New assignments.
d) Government positions.
2. What was the cause of death?
a) Heart attack.
c) Food poisoning.
3. The United States finally recognized Texas as a_____.
a) Major contributor.
c) Force to be reckoned with.
4. Houston was gravely concerned over which of the following?
a) Establishing a government seat.
b) Traveling to Washington, DC.
d) The border with Mexico.
5. Who won the election?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Houston was gravely concerned...
This section contains 220 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)