|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Houston's confrontation with Santa Anna, 630 Mexicans were killed and ____ were captured.
2. In 1862, after U.S. forces took over Houston's new area of residence, Houston moved his family to _____.
(d) San Felipe.
3. In 1819, Houston was awarded which prestigious job?
(a) Attorney General.
(b) Senior Senator.
(c) Speaker of the House.
(d) Majority Whip.
4. There were many cultural differences between the Anglo Texans and the ______.
5. Houston settled near which river?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Houston to get his license?
2. Which man was one of the leading forces in creating this act?
3. Houston became concerned regarding the territory known as ______.
4. What is the word used for people that are willing to take almost any action to support their party?
5. Who was leading this new trend?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)