|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word used for people that are willing to take almost any action to support their party?
(b) Rabble rouser.
(c) Trouble maker.
2. Which Revolution took place in Texas in 1826?
3. What was the first name of Houston's father?
4. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
5. Sam Houston was descended from which group of immigrants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
2. What was the surname of the brothers responsible for declaring Texas as its own sovereign nation?
3. Problems arose over Houston's policies considering that the ______ were anti-Indian.
4. Houston learned that Lamar had reneged on turning over promised _____.
5. In what year did Houston die?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)