|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what years did Mexico become a federal republic?
2. Houston decided to play the U.S. against _____ in order to make both sides want to take over Texas.
(b) Great Britain.
3. The couple had a son, Sam, Jr. who was born on May 25, _____.
4. In what month did Houston return to Texas?
5. In regards to Indian relations, Houston implemented a plan to set up ranger stations and ______.
(a) Immigration bureaus.
(b) Trading posts.
(c) Land offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was leading this new trend?
2. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
3. The Law of April 6, 1830 also imposed duties on ________.
4. Who was elected president in 1860?
5. What was the name of the Commodore in charge of the Texas navy?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)