|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
2. Houston settled near which river?
3. The group was opposed to which religion?
4. Despite Houston's efforts to quash another expedition, Lamar wanted to send an expedition to _____.
(a) Santa Fe.
5. How many soldiers were left at the fort?
Short Answer Questions
1. What important position was held by John Calhoun?
2. The militia planned to make a pillage run into which Mexican town/city?
3. Houston was unforgiving because the man had wounded his _____.
4. People tried to smuggle documents from Austin to Houston which created what was known as the _______ War.
5. Which country owned Mexico in the 1820s?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)