|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous act was passed in 1825 by the Mexican government?
(a) Transportation Act.
(b) Annexation Act.
(c) Immmigration Act.
(d) Colonization Act.
2. When Houston returned to Texas he discovered that he had been elected to which of the following?
(d) Attorney General's office.
3. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
4. Burnet signed ___ treaties with Santa Anna.
5. As a measure of commitment, the legislators wanted people to take an oath of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Texas Congress voted to join which party?
2. In 1827, Houston campaigned for and won which office in the Tennessee government?
3. Part of Houston's plan was to remain cautious and _____.
4. What was the cause of death?
5. Who was the governor of Texas during this time period?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)