|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who served as Texas' minister to Washington?
(b) Van Zandt.
2. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
3. Houston rode to ____ to attempt to head off and halt the expedition team.
(d) Sunshine Hill.
4. What term is used to describe the people whom Houston served?
5. What was Houston's drink of choice?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the governor was deposed and eventually left office, who acted as president?
2. The couple had a son, Sam, Jr. who was born on May 25, _____.
3. During the bitter presidential campaign Houston and a presidential partisan participated in which activity?
4. In 1862, after U.S. forces took over Houston's new area of residence, Houston moved his family to _____.
5. The provisional government was upset with Houston and believed he was being ____.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)