|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1862, after U.S. forces took over Houston's new area of residence, Houston moved his family to _____.
(d) San Felipe.
2. Where was the plantation located?
3. Houston lamented the disappearance of many of the policies put into place by _____.
4. What famous act was passed in 1825 by the Mexican government?
(a) Annexation Act.
(b) Transportation Act.
(c) Colonization Act.
(d) Immmigration Act.
5. What is the word used when Houston called the public to vote on a major issue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term is used to describe the people whom Houston served?
2. When Houston returned to Texas he discovered that he had been elected to which of the following?
3. Houston had a breakdown and left home. What is the word meaning to leave home and not return for a period of time?
4. What was the name of the soldier Houston tried to recruit?
5. Houston became increasingly concerned with the U.S. government's plans for _______.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)