|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was leading this new trend?
2. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
3. In 1829, Houston became a member of which group?
(a) Sierra Club.
(b) Bar Association.
(c) Governors Association.
4. The couple had a son, Sam, Jr. who was born on May 25, _____.
5. Houston worked for Jackson in which unofficial capacity?
(d) Campaign manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. The United States finally recognized Texas as a_____.
2. What item did Houston begin to carry with him in town?
3. Where did Houston travel to promote the land development?
4. Austin traveled to central Mexico to meet with the acting president of Mexico Gomez ____.
5. The legislation that caused the problem dealt with which of the following?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)