|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Andrew Jackson die?
2. Houston started a plantation at which site?
(a) Sabine City.
(c) Raven's Hill.
(d) San Antonio.
3. Part of Houston's plan was to remain cautious and _____.
4. What Indian word did Houston use to mean "house?"
5. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
(c) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major exam did Houston pass with the help of his mentor?
2. In what year was Sam Houston born?
3. The volunteer militia, under the direction of Stephen Austin, took which city?
4. The act caused a great spike in Texas' _____.
5. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)