|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1829, Houston became a member of which group?
(a) Bar Association.
(b) Sierra Club.
(d) Governors Association.
2. Who was elected to be president amidst a deadlock in the House?
3. What is the name of the town in which Houston opened a school?
4. Houston settled near which river?
5. Who did Houston meet in this new town?
(a) Santa Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term is used to describe the people whom Houston served?
2. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
3. What word is used that means to estrange or push away?
4. Which city did Houston to travel to in order to have an ankle operation?
5. This move caused Houston to become what is known as a ______.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)