|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who won the election?
2. Houston believed that his latest plan would reduce hostilities from the Indians beginning in which year?
3. One of the grievances Houston would address was the fact that the government wanted to pay the Indians in paper money rather than:
4. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
(b) Washington, DC.
5. What was Houston's drink of choice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Burnet signed ___ treaties with Santa Anna.
2. Despite Houston's efforts to quash another expedition, Lamar wanted to send an expedition to _____.
3. What is the word used for people that are willing to take almost any action to support their party?
4. What derogatory nickname was given to Houston by the Cherokee?
5. What major event did Houston refuse to attend?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)