|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major exam did Houston pass with the help of his mentor?
(c) Medical licensing.
(d) Federal agent application exam.
2. The legislation that caused the problem dealt with which of the following?
(a) Political parties.
(c) Payment for services rendered.
(d) Indian rations.
3. Houston was forced to relocate to which area?
(b) Rio Grande.
(d) San Antonio.
4. People began to realize that Houston was not as ______ as was once thought.
(b) Short sighted.
5. The Law of April 6, 1830 also imposed duties on ________.
(b) Imports and exports.
(d) Land deeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Houston travel to promote the land development?
2. Who took the man's place as the new Secretary of State?
3. Houston was unforgiving because the man had wounded his _____.
4. What major event did Houston refuse to attend?
5. What was the first name of Houston's father?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)