|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston was asked to meet with the leader of which tribe?
2. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
3. How many soldiers were left at the fort?
4. Where did Houston travel to promote the land development?
5. What type of businesses did Houston put into place after assuming the presidency?
(b) Trading posts.
(c) Tax offices.
(d) Law offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston became alarmed when he noticed that many people were leaning toward which of the following?
2. This move caused Houston to become what is known as a ______.
3. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
4. As the city of Houston became a dangerous place, Houston moved his family to which location?
5. In what year did Houston die?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)