|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston was gravely concerned over which of the following?
(a) The border with Mexico.
(c) Establishing a government seat.
(d) Traveling to Washington, DC.
2. Who won the election?
3. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
4. What was the name of the woman with whom Houston had a secret relationship?
5. In what year did Andrew Jackson die?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Houston being strongly considered as a U.S. presidential candidate?
2. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
3. Against the popular attitude of the South, Houston craved _____.
4. Part of Houston's plan was to remain cautious and _____.
5. Houston lamented the disappearance of many of the policies put into place by _____.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)