|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston came from a family of nine children. What was Houston's number in the order of birth?
2. Which country owned Mexico in the 1820s?
(a) Great Britain.
3. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
4. Houston rode to ____ to attempt to head off and halt the expedition team.
(a) Sunshine Hill.
5. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
2. Who was responsible for starting a skirmish with the Indian allies?
3. What was the capital of Texas at this time?
4. Houston was ____ years older than his wife.
5. In what year was Houston challenged by a Congressman?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)