|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Law of April 6, 1830 also imposed duties on ________.
(a) Land deeds.
(c) Imports and exports.
2. In what year was Houston elected to the House of Representatives?
3. In which state did Sam Houston live as a child?
(a) North Carolina.
4. Houston started a plantation at which site?
(b) Sabine City.
(c) Raven's Hill.
(d) San Antonio.
5. What subject did Houston want to study at a "proper" academy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What important position was held by John Calhoun?
2. Houston was asked to meet with the leader of which tribe?
3. Who questioned Houston's loyalties?
4. Where was the plantation located?
5. Where did Houston travel to promote the land development?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)