|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston set up headquarters in what area?
(b) San Antonio.
(c) San Felipe.
2. In what year was Sam Houston born?
3. On what holiday were Fannin and his men executed?
(a) Palm Sunday.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) Fourth of July.
(d) Christmas Eve.
4. In 1829, Houston became a member of which group?
(a) Sierra Club.
(b) Governors Association.
(d) Bar Association.
5. The father held which rank in the Revolutionary Army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston started a plantation at which site?
2. Which city did Houston to travel to in order to have an ankle operation?
3. Sam Houston joined which branch of the military?
4. What major exam did Houston pass with the help of his mentor?
5. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)