|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A town was created in honor of the new president. What was the name of the town?
(d) Bowie Town.
2. In addition to the new president, the colonists also voted to support which of the following?
(a) Foreign policy.
3. In what year did Andrew Jackson die?
4. Houston was gravely concerned over which of the following?
(a) Traveling to Washington, DC.
(b) Establishing a government seat.
(d) The border with Mexico.
5. Who served as Houston's mentor in law?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1827, Houston campaigned for and won which office in the Tennessee government?
2. What was the name of the soldier Houston tried to recruit?
3. What item did Houston begin to carry with him in town?
4. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
5. Houston had a breakdown and left home. What is the word meaning to leave home and not return for a period of time?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)