|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston settled near which river?
2. In what year did Andrew Jackson die?
3. How many soldiers were left at the fort?
4. Houston was asked to meet with the leader of which tribe?
5. What is the name of the town in which Houston opened a school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the land development with which Houston was involved?
2. In 1840 Houston went to ______ to claim his bride.
3. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
4. In what years did Mexico become a federal republic?
5. In which year did Sam Houston resign from military service?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)