|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe Burnet's government at the time?
2. What was the capital of Texas at this time?
(b) Fort Worth.
(c) San Antonio.
3. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
4. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
5. Houston learned that Lamar had reneged on turning over promised _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston was ____ years older than his wife.
2. What did Houston do after his term expired?
3. Burnet signed ___ treaties with Santa Anna.
4. People tried to smuggle documents from Austin to Houston which created what was known as the _______ War.
5. How old was the young woman when she met Houston?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)