|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
2. Burnet signed ___ treaties with Santa Anna.
3. What was the position that Houston offered to the soldier?
(a) Sergeant Major.
(b) Inspector General.
(c) General of the Infantry.
(d) Secretary of State.
4. Houston learned that Lamar had reneged on turning over promised _____.
5. Houston's family came from which state?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who served as Houston's mentor in law?
2. What did Houston request of the U.S. government?
3. The Law of April 6, 1830 also imposed duties on ________.
4. In what month did Houston return to Texas?
5. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)