|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston set up headquarters in what area?
(a) San Antonio.
(b) San Felipe.
2. Houston had a breakdown and left home. What is the word meaning to leave home and not return for a period of time?
3. What major event happened to the father in 1806?
(a) He died.
(b) He joined the army.
(c) He went bankrupt.
(d) He moved to New England.
4. Sam Houston became friends with _____, a future president.
(a) Andrew Jackson.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) John Quincy Adams.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
5. What was the name of the soldier Houston tried to recruit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
2. After the governor was deposed and eventually left office, who acted as president?
3. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
4. Who won the election?
5. Houston was ____ years older than his wife.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)