|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston was forced to flee to the ________ earning him mockery from the new president.
(a) Colorado River.
(b) Pacific Ocean.
(c) Gulf of Mexico.
(d) Cold Creek River.
2. What were issued to some of the more hot-headed soldiers in the army?
(a) Government positions.
(b) New assignments.
3. The couple had a son, Sam, Jr. who was born on May 25, _____.
4. Houston settled near which river?
5. Austin traveled to central Mexico to meet with the acting president of Mexico Gomez ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston had a breakdown and left home. What is the word meaning to leave home and not return for a period of time?
2. Houston set up headquarters in what area?
3. Where were the treaties signed?
4. What Indian word did Houston use to mean "house?"
5. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)