|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
2. Who won the election?
3. What was the name of the soldier Houston tried to recruit?
4. A town was created in honor of the new president. What was the name of the town?
(d) Bowie Town.
5. What was the name of the Congressman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
2. Despite Houston's efforts to quash another expedition, Lamar wanted to send an expedition to _____.
3. What type of businesses did Houston put into place after assuming the presidency?
4. Houston learned that Lamar had reneged on turning over promised _____.
5. Houston married a half-Cherokee named:
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)