|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What government office was created at that time?
(a) Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) General Land Office.
(c) Treasury Department.
(d) Department of Peace.
2. Which of the following left the expedition to return to the fort?
3. Who was the governor of Texas during this time period?
4. Who was responsible for starting a skirmish with the Indian allies?
5. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country owned Mexico in the 1820s?
2. There were many cultural differences between the Anglo Texans and the ______.
3. On what holiday were Fannin and his men executed?
4. The couple had a son, Sam, Jr. who was born on May 25, _____.
5. Austin traveled to central Mexico to meet with the acting president of Mexico Gomez ____.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)