|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The couple had a son, Sam, Jr. who was born on May 25, _____.
2. In what month did Houston return to Texas?
3. What was the name of the land development with which Houston was involved?
(a) Houston Heights.
(c) Jackson Terrace.
(d) Sabine City.
4. What major event happened to the father in 1806?
(a) He joined the army.
(b) He died.
(c) He went bankrupt.
(d) He moved to New England.
5. Who lived fairly close to Houston at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston married a half-Cherokee named:
2. How many soldiers were left at the fort?
3. The militia left a small group of soldiers at which fort?
4. What did Houston do after his term expired?
5. Where were the treaties signed?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)