|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
2. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
3. Houston was eager to right some of the wrongs created under _____.
(c) Van Buren.
4. Despite Houston's efforts to quash another expedition, Lamar wanted to send an expedition to _____.
(b) Santa Fe.
5. Which city did Houston to travel to in order to have an ankle operation?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the representative of the "War Hawks?"
2. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
3. What was the name of the woman with whom Houston had a secret relationship?
4. The volunteer militia, under the direction of Stephen Austin, took which city?
5. On what holiday were Fannin and his men executed?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)