|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the representative of the "War Hawks?"
2. Houston settled near which river?
3. What word is used to describe Burnet's government at the time?
4. What was the name of the Commodore in charge of the Texas navy?
5. There were many cultural differences between the Anglo Texans and the ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The provisional government was upset with Houston and believed he was being ____.
2. Which country owned Mexico in the 1820s?
3. The act caused a great spike in Texas' _____.
4. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
5. What did Houston request of the U.S. government?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)