|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There were many cultural differences between the Anglo Texans and the ______.
2. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
(a) Tour guide service.
(b) Lumber mill.
(c) Law practice.
(d) Trading post.
3. Who was the governor of Texas during this time period?
4. What was the name of the Congressman?
5. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
2. Houston came from a family of nine children. What was Houston's number in the order of birth?
3. What major event happened to the father in 1806?
4. Where were the treaties signed?
5. In what year was Houston challenged by a Congressman?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)