|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Law of April 6, 1830 also imposed duties on ________.
(b) Land deeds.
(d) Imports and exports.
2. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
3. Which country owned Mexico in the 1820s?
(c) Great Britain.
4. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
5. What is the name of the town in which Houston opened a school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston worked for Jackson in which unofficial capacity?
2. Where was the plantation located?
3. What famous act was passed in 1825 by the Mexican government?
4. In what year was Houston elected to the House of Representatives?
5. In what years did Mexico become a federal republic?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)