|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man was one of the leading forces in creating this act?
2. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
3. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
4. In what year was Houston challenged by a Congressman?
5. In 1829, Houston became a member of which group?
(a) Bar Association.
(c) Governors Association.
(d) Sierra Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Texans were especially worried about the _____ in the Mexican government.
2. Houston's family came from which state?
3. In 1827, Houston campaigned for and won which office in the Tennessee government?
4. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
5. What was the name of the soldier Houston tried to recruit?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)