|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first name of Houston's father?
2. The act caused a great spike in Texas' _____.
(a) Cultural activities.
(b) Logging operations.
3. What was Houston's drink of choice?
4. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
5. In what years did Mexico become a federal republic?
Short Answer Questions
1. The militia planned to make a pillage run into which Mexican town/city?
2. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
3. Which Revolution took place in Texas in 1826?
4. Sam Houston joined which branch of the military?
5. The volunteer militia, under the direction of Stephen Austin, took which city?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)