|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Indian word did Houston use to mean "house?"
2. Which of the following left the expedition to return to the fort?
3. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
4. What was the name of Houston's new drinking buddy and travel companion?
5. What major exam did Houston pass with the help of his mentor?
(a) Federal agent application exam.
(c) Medical licensing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1827, Houston campaigned for and won which office in the Tennessee government?
2. What is the name of the town in which Houston opened a school?
3. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
4. Houston's family came from which state?
5. Houston came from a family of nine children. What was Houston's number in the order of birth?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)