|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major event happened to the father in 1806?
(a) He went bankrupt.
(b) He died.
(c) He moved to New England.
(d) He joined the army.
2. What Indian word did Houston use to mean "house?"
3. Houston was asked to meet with the leader of which tribe?
4. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
5. The father held which rank in the Revolutionary Army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of Houston's father?
2. Who was the man that was Speaker of the House and later appointed as the Secretary of State?
3. Which man was one of the leading forces in creating this act?
4. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
5. In 1827, Houston campaigned for and won which office in the Tennessee government?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)