|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1829, Houston became a member of which group?
(a) Sierra Club.
(b) Governors Association.
(c) Bar Association.
2. What was the first name of Houston's grandfather?
3. One of the grievances Houston would address was the fact that the government wanted to pay the Indians in paper money rather than:
4. The father held which rank in the Revolutionary Army?
5. What was the name of Houston's new drinking buddy and travel companion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What important position was held by John Calhoun?
2. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
3. What was Houston's drink of choice?
4. The challenge came via a:
5. Who was the representative of the "War Hawks?"
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)