|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
2. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
3. Which man was one of the leading forces in creating this act?
4. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
(d) Washington, DC.
5. There were many cultural differences between the Anglo Texans and the ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
2. Who was the man that was Speaker of the House and later appointed as the Secretary of State?
3. In what year was Sam Houston born?
4. Austin traveled to central Mexico to meet with the acting president of Mexico Gomez ____.
5. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)