|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first name of Houston's grandfather?
2. In what year was Houston challenged by a Congressman?
3. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
4. Austin traveled to central Mexico to meet with the acting president of Mexico Gomez ____.
5. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
Short Answer Questions
1. The challenge came via a:
2. What famous act was passed in 1825 by the Mexican government?
3. What was the first name of Houston's father?
4. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
5. Houston had a breakdown and left home. What is the word meaning to leave home and not return for a period of time?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)