|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam Houston was descended from which group of immigrants?
2. The legislation that caused the problem dealt with which of the following?
(b) Payment for services rendered.
(c) Political parties.
(d) Indian rations.
3. The challenge came via a:
(a) Campaign slogan.
(b) Public speech.
(c) Town meeting.
(d) Newspaper article.
4. In what year was Sam Houston born?
5. Houston was ____ years older than his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event happened to the father in 1806?
2. The act caused a great spike in Texas' _____.
3. Which Revolution took place in Texas in 1826?
4. In 1827, Houston campaigned for and won which office in the Tennessee government?
5. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)