|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the grievances Houston would address was the fact that the government wanted to pay the Indians in paper money rather than:
2. What was the name of the woman with whom Houston had a secret relationship?
3. Houston settled near which river?
4. In what years did Mexico become a federal republic?
5. Which man was one of the leading forces in creating this act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
2. Sam Houston became friends with _____, a future president.
3. The act caused a great spike in Texas' _____.
4. The Law of April 6, 1830 also imposed duties on ________.
5. Houston married a half-Cherokee named:
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)