|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Houston do when he met the Congressman face to face?
(b) Caned him.
(c) Punched him in the face.
(d) Bought him a drink.
2. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
3. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
4. In what years did Mexico become a federal republic?
5. What was the name of the town created by Stephen Austin?
(a) Santa Anna de Austin.
(b) San Felipe de Austin.
(c) San Marco de Austin.
(d) Alamo de Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Sam Houston born?
2. How long did it take Houston to get his license?
3. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
4. Houston settled near which river?
5. Which Revolution took place in Texas in 1826?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)