|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1819, Houston was awarded which prestigious job?
(a) Majority Whip.
(b) Attorney General.
(c) Speaker of the House.
(d) Senior Senator.
2. Where was the plantation located?
3. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
4. What was the name of the town created by Stephen Austin?
(a) San Marco de Austin.
(b) Alamo de Austin.
(c) Santa Anna de Austin.
(d) San Felipe de Austin.
5. Sam Houston was descended from which group of immigrants?
Short Answer Questions
1. The challenge came via a:
2. In which year did Sam Houston resign from military service?
3. Sam Houston became friends with _____, a future president.
4. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
5. In which state did Sam Houston live as a child?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)