|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
2. What subject did Houston want to study at a "proper" academy?
3. How long did it take Houston to get his license?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
4. The legislation that caused the problem dealt with which of the following?
(a) Indian rations.
(b) Payment for services rendered.
(d) Political parties.
5. Which man was one of the leading forces in creating this act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous act was passed in 1825 by the Mexican government?
2. What is the name of the town in which Houston opened a school?
3. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
4. Austin traveled to central Mexico to meet with the acting president of Mexico Gomez ____.
5. In what year was Houston elected to the House of Representatives?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)