|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the plantation located?
2. Who served as Houston's mentor in law?
3. What important position was held by John Calhoun?
(a) Secretary of War.
(b) Director of the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(c) Vice President.
(d) Speaker of the House.
4. The father held which rank in the Revolutionary Army?
5. In which state did Sam Houston live as a child?
(b) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1819, Houston was awarded which prestigious job?
2. Houston worked for Jackson in which unofficial capacity?
3. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
4. What was Houston's drink of choice?
5. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)