|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
2. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
(a) Tour guide service.
(b) Law practice.
(c) Lumber mill.
(d) Trading post.
3. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
4. In which state did Sam Houston live as a child?
(a) North Carolina.
5. Who was elected to be president amidst a deadlock in the House?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year did Sam Houston resign from military service?
2. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
3. Houston came from a family of nine children. What was Houston's number in the order of birth?
4. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
5. Houston's family came from which state?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)