|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Houston to get his license?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. What was Houston's drink of choice?
3. What was the first name of Houston's father?
4. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
(a) Washington, DC.
5. Houston's family came from which state?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
2. One of the grievances Houston would address was the fact that the government wanted to pay the Indians in paper money rather than:
3. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
4. What important position was held by John Calhoun?
5. What was the name of the Congressman?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)