|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
2. The legislation that caused the problem dealt with which of the following?
(a) Political parties.
(b) Indian rations.
(d) Payment for services rendered.
3. What was the name of the Congressman?
4. What was Houston's drink of choice?
5. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the man that was Speaker of the House and later appointed as the Secretary of State?
2. Houston married a half-Cherokee named:
3. What item did Houston begin to carry with him in town?
4. What major event happened to the father in 1806?
5. Sam Houston was descended from which group of immigrants?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)