|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
2. What important position was held by John Calhoun?
(a) Director of the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
(b) Vice President.
(c) Secretary of War.
(d) Speaker of the House.
3. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
4. Houston's family came from which state?
5. The father held which rank in the Revolutionary Army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
2. In which year did Sam Houston resign from military service?
3. What major exam did Houston pass with the help of his mentor?
4. Where was the plantation located?
5. Sam Houston became friends with _____, a future president.
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)