|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
2. What was the first name of Houston's father?
3. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
4. The father held which rank in the Revolutionary Army?
5. In which state did Sam Houston live as a child?
(d) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was elected to be president amidst a deadlock in the House?
2. How long did it take Houston to get his license?
3. What was the name of the plantation owned by the grandfather?
4. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
5. During the bitter presidential campaign Houston and a presidential partisan participated in which activity?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)