|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the woman with whom Houston had a secret relationship?
2. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
3. Houston worked for Jackson in which unofficial capacity?
(c) Campaign manager.
4. Sam Houston became friends with _____, a future president.
(a) John Quincy Adams.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Andrew Jackson.
5. Who lived fairly close to Houston at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who served as Houston's mentor in law?
2. Houston was ____ years older than his wife.
3. Houston came from a family of nine children. What was Houston's number in the order of birth?
4. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
5. What was the name of the plantation owned by the grandfather?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)