|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam Houston was descended from which group of immigrants?
2. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
3. In which state did Sam Houston live as a child?
(b) North Carolina.
4. Where was the plantation located?
5. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
2. In which year did Sam Houston resign from military service?
3. What major event happened to the father in 1806?
4. What was the name of the plantation owned by the grandfather?
5. In 1819, Houston was awarded which prestigious job?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)