Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the woman with whom Houston had a secret relationship?
2. Which of the following was not a candidate for the Texas presidency?
3. In addition to the new president, the colonists also voted to support which of the following?
(b) Foreign policy.
4. After the governor was deposed and eventually left office, who acted as president?
5. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
2. In 1827, Houston campaigned for and won which office in the Tennessee government?
3. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
4. In 1840 Houston went to ______ to claim his bride.
5. In what year was Houston elected to the House of Representatives?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)