Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject did Houston want to study at a "proper" academy?
2. In what year was Houston challenged by a Congressman?
3. Houston was asked to meet with the leader of which tribe?
4. In 1829, Houston became a member of which group?
(a) Bar Association.
(c) Governors Association.
(d) Sierra Club.
5. What was the first name of Houston's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
2. Sam Houston became friends with _____, a future president.
3. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
4. Which man was one of the leading forces in creating this act?
5. Who did Houston meet in this new town?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)