Quiz: Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the surname of the brothers responsible for declaring Texas as its own sovereign nation?
2. Which country owned Mexico in the 1820s?
a) Great Britain.
3. Houston was asked to meet with the leader of which tribe?
4. What was the name of the town created by Stephen Austin?
a) Alamo de Austin.
b) San Felipe de Austin.
c) Santa Anna de Austin.
d) San Marco de Austin.
5. The Law of April 6, 1830 also imposed duties on ________.
b) Imports and exports.
c) Land deeds.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 241 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)