Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who was the man that was Speaker of the House and later appointed as the Secretary of State?
2. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
3. Houston's family came from which state?
4. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
5. What was the name of the plantation owned by the grandfather?
a) Mountain Pass.
b) River Valley.
c) Tumbler Hill.
d) Timber Ridge.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Sam Houston became friends...
This section contains 222 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)