|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Compromise of 1850 was presented by which political heavyweight?
2. One of the grievances Houston would address was the fact that the government wanted to pay the Indians in paper money rather than:
3. Houston came from a family of nine children. What was Houston's number in the order of birth?
4. In what month did Houston return to Texas?
5. Where was the plantation located?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Andrew Jackson die?
2. Houston set up headquarters in what area?
3. The father held which rank in the Revolutionary Army?
4. How old was the young woman when she met Houston?
5. Who was the man that was Speaker of the House and later appointed as the Secretary of State?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)