|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part of Houston's plan was to remain cautious and _____.
2. Where Houston's main supporter die in a freak accident?
(a) At his home.
(b) In his car.
(c) Aboard a warship.
(d) In an Indian raid.
3. Who questioned Houston's loyalties?
4. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
5. What Indian word did Houston use to mean "house?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Burnet signed ___ treaties with Santa Anna.
2. What was the name of the land development with which Houston was involved?
3. Houston became alarmed when he noticed that many people were leaning toward which of the following?
4. Houston was asked to meet with the leader of which tribe?
5. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)