|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Problems arose over Houston's policies considering that the ______ were anti-Indian.
(d) Anglo Texans.
2. In what year was Sam Houston born?
3. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
4. Where was the plantation located?
5. People tried to smuggle documents from Austin to Houston which created what was known as the _______ War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the important leaders died suddenly?
2. When Houston returned to Texas he discovered that he had been elected to which of the following?
3. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
4. Houston was forced to flee to the ________ earning him mockery from the new president.
5. Houston became concerned regarding the territory known as ______.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)