|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Mexican general defeated by the militia?
2. Where Houston's main supporter die in a freak accident?
(a) In his car.
(b) Aboard a warship.
(c) At his home.
(d) In an Indian raid.
3. Many people wanted Santa Anna's head on a platter for his involvement in the massacre at the Alamo and at ______.
(d) San Jacinto.
4. What was the name of the land development with which Houston was involved?
(a) Sabine City.
(b) Houston Heights.
(d) Jackson Terrace.
5. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston started a plantation at which site?
2. Where were the treaties signed?
3. What did Houston do after his term expired?
4. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
5. Who was the governor of Texas during this time period?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)