|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the treaties signed?
(d) Mexico City.
2. Who served as the Secretary of State in that administration?
3. The act issued _____ to each state.
(a) Popular sovereignty.
(b) Unlimited land grants.
(c) Union support.
(d) Federal funds.
4. What major exam did Houston pass with the help of his mentor?
(a) Medical licensing.
(b) Federal agent application exam.
5. Who questioned Houston's loyalties?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston became concerned regarding the territory known as ______.
2. A town was created in honor of the new president. What was the name of the town?
3. The couple had a son, Sam, Jr. who was born on May 25, _____.
4. The provisional government was upset with Houston and believed he was being ____.
5. Who did Houston meet in this new town?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)