|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the young woman Houston met while on this trip?
2. Texans were especially worried about the _____ in the Mexican government.
(a) Election process.
3. In which year did Sam Houston resign from military service?
4. People tried to smuggle documents from Austin to Houston which created what was known as the _______ War.
5. In what year did Houston make another bid for the governorship of Texas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous act was passed in 1825 by the Mexican government?
2. The United States finally recognized Texas as a_____.
3. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
4. Where were the treaties signed?
5. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)