|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father held which rank in the Revolutionary Army?
2. Who served as Houston's mentor in law?
3. Who lived fairly close to Houston at this time?
4. Houston had a breakdown and left home. What is the word meaning to leave home and not return for a period of time?
5. What was the name of the Congressman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What major exam did Houston pass with the help of his mentor?
2. One of the grievances Houston would address was the fact that the government wanted to pay the Indians in paper money rather than:
3. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
4. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
5. What was the name of the plantation owned by the grandfather?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)