|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The legislation that caused the problem dealt with which of the following?
(a) Payment for services rendered.
(b) Indian rations.
(c) Political parties.
2. Where was the plantation located?
3. In what year was Sam Houston born?
4. Houston was ____ years older than his wife.
5. Houston had a breakdown and left home. What is the word meaning to leave home and not return for a period of time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston settled near which river?
2. Houston married a half-Cherokee named:
3. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
4. In 1819, Houston was awarded which prestigious job?
5. In which state did Sam Houston live as a child?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)