|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
(a) Lumber mill.
(b) Law practice.
(c) Tour guide service.
(d) Trading post.
2. Houston came from a family of nine children. What was Houston's number in the order of birth?
3. What is the name of the town in which Houston opened a school?
4. Where was the plantation located?
5. In what year was Sam Houston born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
2. What was the name of the plantation owned by the grandfather?
3. Sam Houston was descended from which group of immigrants?
4. In 1819, Houston was awarded which prestigious job?
5. Sam Houston became friends with _____, a future president.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)