|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
2. What item did Houston begin to carry with him in town?
(b) Hickory cane.
(c) Dueling pistol.
(d) Bow and arrow.
3. What was Houston's drink of choice?
4. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
5. Houston came from a family of nine children. What was Houston's number in the order of birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. The challenge came via a:
2. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
3. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
4. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
5. How long did it take Houston to get his license?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)