|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state did Sam Houston live as a child?
(b) North Carolina.
2. In 1829, Houston became a member of which group?
(a) Sierra Club.
(b) Bar Association.
(c) Governors Association.
3. What was the first name of Houston's grandfather?
4. Who served as Houston's mentor in law?
5. What was Houston's drink of choice?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Sam Houston born?
2. What item did Houston begin to carry with him in town?
3. What major exam did Houston pass with the help of his mentor?
4. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
5. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)