|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam Houston joined which branch of the military?
(a) Coast Guard.
2. Who lived fairly close to Houston at this time?
3. Who served as Houston's mentor in law?
4. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
5. What derogatory nickname was given to Houston by the Cherokee?
(a) Lying Thief.
(b) Big Drunk.
(c) Foolish Man.
(d) Drunken Slob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
2. What important position was held by John Calhoun?
3. In which year did Sam Houston resign from military service?
4. How long did it take Houston to get his license?
5. The legislation that caused the problem dealt with which of the following?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)