|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Houston's drink of choice?
2. What derogatory nickname was given to Houston by the Cherokee?
(a) Drunken Slob.
(b) Big Drunk.
(c) Foolish Man.
(d) Lying Thief.
3. What item did Houston begin to carry with him in town?
(b) Bow and arrow.
(c) Hickory cane.
(d) Dueling pistol.
4. Where was the plantation located?
5. Who lived fairly close to Houston at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston worked for Jackson in which unofficial capacity?
2. In 1819, Houston was awarded which prestigious job?
3. What was the name of the Congressman?
4. In what year was Sam Houston born?
5. What was the name of Jackson's wife?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)