|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
(c) Washington, DC.
2. What was Houston's drink of choice?
3. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
(a) Trading post.
(b) Tour guide service.
(c) Lumber mill.
(d) Law practice.
4. Sam became friends with people from which tribe?
5. What item did Houston begin to carry with him in town?
(a) Bow and arrow.
(b) Hickory cane.
(d) Dueling pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Sam Houston born?
2. What was the first name of Houston's grandfather?
3. In 1829, Houston became a member of which group?
4. In what year was Andrew Jackson elected President?
5. In 1819, Houston was awarded which prestigious job?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)