|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town in which Houston opened a school?
2. The father held which rank in the Revolutionary Army?
3. Sam Houston joined which branch of the military?
(b) Coast Guard.
4. The challenge came via a:
(a) Town meeting.
(b) Newspaper article.
(c) Public speech.
(d) Campaign slogan.
5. What was Houston's drink of choice?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state did Sam Houston live as a child?
2. Where was the plantation located?
3. What did Houston do when he met the Congressman face to face?
4. In which year did Sam Houston resign from military service?
5. Houston married a half-Cherokee named:
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)