|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to mean incompetence?
2. Who lived fairly close to Houston at this time?
3. What derogatory nickname was given to Houston by the Cherokee?
(a) Big Drunk.
(b) Drunken Slob.
(c) Lying Thief.
(d) Foolish Man.
4. Which city did Houston to travel to in order to have an ankle operation?
(a) New Orleans.
5. Houston rode to ____ to attempt to head off and halt the expedition team.
(d) Sunshine Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Houston do when he met the Congressman face to face?
2. How many soldiers were left at the fort?
3. Houston settled near which river?
4. Who was the man that was Speaker of the House and later appointed as the Secretary of State?
5. The challenge came via a:
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)