|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Indian word did Houston use to mean "house?"
2. Many people wanted Santa Anna's head on a platter for his involvement in the massacre at the Alamo and at ______.
(c) San Jacinto.
3. What was the name of the soldier Houston tried to recruit?
4. Which of the important leaders died suddenly?
(b) Santa Anna.
5. Who was the representative of the "War Hawks?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the governor of Texas during this time period?
2. Who did Houston meet in this new town?
3. What was Houston's drink of choice?
4. Which country owned Mexico in the 1820s?
5. Which of the following left the expedition to return to the fort?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)