|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Congressman?
2. Houston was ____ years older than his wife.
3. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
4. Houston settled near which river?
5. Houston worked for Jackson in which unofficial capacity?
(d) Campaign manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. The provisional government was upset with Houston and believed he was being ____.
2. In 1827, Houston campaigned for and won which office in the Tennessee government?
3. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
4. Houston rode to ____ to attempt to head off and halt the expedition team.
5. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)