|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
2. Which city did Houston to travel to in order to have an ankle operation?
(a) New Orleans.
3. The militia planned to make a pillage run into which Mexican town/city?
(c) Mexico City.
4. A town was created in honor of the new president. What was the name of the town?
(b) Bowie Town.
5. Houston set up headquarters in what area?
(b) San Antonio.
(c) San Felipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
2. What was the name of the general commissioned by the Mexican government to survey Texas?
3. In what month did Houston return to Texas?
4. Which Revolution took place in Texas in 1826?
5. Houston was forced to relocate to which area?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)