|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What derogatory nickname was given to Houston by the Cherokee?
(a) Foolish Man.
(b) Lying Thief.
(c) Drunken Slob.
(d) Big Drunk.
2. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
3. After the governor was deposed and eventually left office, who acted as president?
4. Houston married a half-Cherokee named:
(c) Running Deer.
(d) White Mountain.
5. What was the name of the Congressman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston was asked to meet with the leader of which tribe?
2. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
3. Who did Houston meet in this new town?
4. Houston was forced to flee to the ________ earning him mockery from the new president.
5. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)