|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cause of death?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Food poisoning.
2. What word is used to describe Burnet's government at the time?
3. The United States finally recognized Texas as a_____.
(b) Major contributor.
(d) Force to be reckoned with.
4. The Law of April 6, 1830 also imposed duties on ________.
(c) Land deeds.
(d) Imports and exports.
5. The militia left a small group of soldiers at which fort?
(a) Rio Grande.
(b) Fort Sumter.
(c) Fort Erie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
2. Texans were especially worried about the _____ in the Mexican government.
3. What word is used to mean incompetence?
4. Which city did Houston to travel to in order to have an ankle operation?
5. Where were the treaties signed?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)