|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who won the election?
2. Houston received an appointment to serve as a _____ in the Tennessee militia.
3. Houston was asked to meet with the leader of which tribe?
4. Houston was gravely concerned over which of the following?
(a) Establishing a government seat.
(c) Traveling to Washington, DC.
(d) The border with Mexico.
5. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the representative of the "Peace Party?"
2. What did Houston request of the U.S. government?
3. In 1819, Houston was awarded which prestigious job?
4. Houston had a breakdown and left home. What is the word meaning to leave home and not return for a period of time?
5. What did Houston do when he met the Congressman face to face?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)