|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston worked for Jackson in which unofficial capacity?
(c) Campaign manager.
2. A town was created in honor of the new president. What was the name of the town?
(b) Bowie Town.
3. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
(b) Washington, DC.
4. What was the name of the Congressman?
5. Houston's next move was to which Tennessee town/city?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the governor was deposed and eventually left office, who acted as president?
2. Houston married a half-Cherokee named:
3. The legislation that caused the problem dealt with which of the following?
4. What did Houston do when he met the Congressman face to face?
5. What was the name of Houston's young wife?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)