|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cause of death?
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) Heart attack.
2. The militia left a small group of soldiers at which fort?
(a) Rio Grande.
(b) Fort Erie.
(d) Fort Sumter.
3. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
(a) Law practice.
(b) Tour guide service.
(c) Trading post.
(d) Lumber mill.
4. In what year was Houston elected to the House of Representatives?
5. Houston rode to ____ to attempt to head off and halt the expedition team.
(c) Sunshine Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian word did Houston use to mean "house?"
2. What did Houston do when he met the Congressman face to face?
3. The Law of April 6, 1830 prohibited which of the following?
4. The provisional government was upset with Houston and believed he was being ____.
5. What was the name of the other party involved in the questionable legislation?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)