Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. One of the grievances Houston would address was the fact that the government wanted to pay the Indians in paper money rather than:
2. Which Revolution took place in Texas in 1826?
3. In what year was Houston elected to the House of Representatives?
4. What famous act was passed in 1825 by the Mexican government?
a) Immmigration Act.
b) Colonization Act.
c) Transportation Act.
d) Annexation Act.
5. In 1827, Houston campaigned for and won which office in the Tennessee government?
a) Attorney General.
b) Secretary of the Treasury.
This section contains 245 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)