|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the governor was deposed and eventually left office, who acted as president?
2. Houston settled near which river?
3. What Indian word did Houston use to mean "house?"
4. Houston started a plantation at which site?
(b) Raven's Hill.
(c) San Antonio.
(d) Sabine City.
5. Where did Houston go to meet up with old friends?
(a) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Houston challenged by a Congressman?
2. Houston was forced to relocate to which area?
3. What was the position that Houston offered to the soldier?
4. Who served as Texas' minister to Washington?
5. Who took the man's place as the new Secretary of State?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)