|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Houston was forced to relocate to which area?
(a) Rio Grande.
(b) San Antonio.
2. The legislation that caused the problem dealt with which of the following?
(b) Indian rations.
(c) Political parties.
(d) Payment for services rendered.
3. Where Houston's main supporter die in a freak accident?
(a) At his home.
(b) Aboard a warship.
(c) In his car.
(d) In an Indian raid.
4. What was the name of the Congressman?
5. What type of business did Houston open in Arkansas?
(a) Law practice.
(b) Lumber mill.
(c) Tour guide service.
(d) Trading post.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who served as the Secretary of State in that administration?
2. What was the position that Houston offered to the soldier?
3. Houston was forced to flee to the ________ earning him mockery from the new president.
4. Houston became concerned regarding the territory known as ______.
5. What Indian word did Houston use to mean "house?"
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)