|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the governor was deposed and eventually left office, who acted as president?
2. The militia left a small group of soldiers at which fort?
(b) Fort Erie.
(c) Rio Grande.
(d) Fort Sumter.
3. The Compromise of 1850 was presented by which political heavyweight?
4. What was the position that Houston offered to the soldier?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Inspector General.
(c) General of the Infantry.
(d) Sergeant Major.
5. The provisional government was upset with Houston and believed he was being ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Houston set up headquarters in what area?
2. Where Houston's main supporter die in a freak accident?
3. On what holiday were Fannin and his men executed?
4. At this time the U.S. was under the ____ administration.
5. During Houston's confrontation with Santa Anna, 630 Mexicans were killed and ____ were captured.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)