|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the governor was deposed and eventually left office, who acted as president?
2. Houston had a breakdown and left home. What is the word meaning to leave home and not return for a period of time?
3. What was the position that Houston offered to the soldier?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Inspector General.
(c) Sergeant Major.
(d) General of the Infantry.
4. Houston settled near which river?
5. Which of the following left the expedition to return to the fort?
Short Answer Questions
1. The militia planned to make a pillage run into which Mexican town/city?
2. How many soldiers were left at the fort?
3. What was the name of the Mexican general defeated by the militia?
4. Who was the governor of Texas during this time period?
5. What was the name of the soldier Houston tried to recruit?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)