Quiz: Chapter 9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Against the popular attitude of the South, Houston craved _____.
2. The group was opposed to which religion?
3. Houston continued to preach against which of the following?
c) Indian relations.
4. Houston became increasingly concerned with the U.S. government's plans for _______.
5. In what year did Houston make another bid for the governorship of Texas?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The group was opposed to which religion?
This section contains 221 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)