|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, how long does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
(a) 312 meters.
(b) 275 meters.
(c) 208 meters.
(d) 175 meters.
2. In Section 2, how many rooms are on the main floor of the manor house the group finds?
3. In Section 2, what temperature does he mention that Alfred is battling?
4. In Section 2, how old does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
5. In Section 1, from whom does the shoe poet guess that Joana got her boots?
(a) A friend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
6. In Section 1, how old is Eva?
7. In Section 1, what does the shoemaker say killed the woman Joana found dead in the snow?
(b) Lack of warm clothes.
8. In Section 2, what color has the Gustloff been painted?
9. In Section 1, what is Ingrid's handicap?
(b) Club foot.
(d) Down's syndrome.
10. In Section 2, what is the house made of that the group finds?
(a) Gray brick.
(b) Red sandstone.
(c) Beige sandstone.
(d) Stone construction.
11. In Section 1, what color hair does Emilia notice that Joana has?
12. In Section 2, what is the shape of the alcove where the entry door is of the manor house?
13. In Section 1, when did a small boy join Joana's group?
(a) Last night.
(b) 2 days prior.
(d) 3 days prior.
14. In Section 1, how old was the woman Joana found dead in the snow?
(c) Probably twenties.
(d) Maybe teens.
15. In Section 1, where does Florian go to hide?
(a) Potato cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, where does Florian remember that his father sent his sister?
2. In Section 2, what does Alfred say that Hannelore's father owned?
3. In Section 2, what does Alfred say was the most recent use of the Gustloff?
4. In Section 1, where do Joana and her group decide to settle for the night?
5. In Section 1, how many are in Joana's group of refugees?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)