|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, where does Joana remember her mother finding her a place to work?
(c) Medical clinic.
2. In Section 2, how many babies does Alfred say were born in Stolp after the Russians invaded?
3. In Section 2, what temperature does he mention that Alfred is battling?
4. In Section 2, when does Florian say that he wants to try to cross the ice?
5. In Section 1, how old is Alfred?
6. In Section 2, what is the Shoe poet doing after arriving at the manor house?
(a) Putting his feet up.
(b) Polishing his boots.
(c) Reading to the boy.
(d) Smoking a pipe.
7. In Section 2, what does Alfred say is the Gustloff's capacity?
8. In Section 2, what type of preserves does Emilia remember Florian giving her when the group was at the manor house?
9. In Section 1, what does Florian remember missing when he was working for Dr. Lange?
(a) New Year's.
(b) His father's birthday.
(c) His mother's birthday.
10. In Section 2, where does Joana say that the group plans to cross the ice?
11. In Section 2, how many months pregnant does Joana tell Eva that Emilia is?
12. In Section 1, where does Alfred say that home is?
13. In Section 1, from where did Joana flee?
14. In Section 2, how many rooms are on the main floor of the manor house the group finds?
15. In Section 1, what does the shoemaker say killed the woman Joana found dead in the snow?
(a) Lack of warm clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 1, when Florian shoots a Russian, what food does he find in the soldier's pockets?
2. In Section 2, where does Emilia hit the German soldier when she shoots?
3. In Section 2, where does Alfred say that a private luxury suite is located on the Gustloff?
4. In Section 2, how many escape routes does Joana tell Florian that there are to flee from the Russians?
5. In Section 2, what toy does Joan find on a step leading to the upper level of the house where the group is staying?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)