|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 350-378.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, what is the house made of that the group finds?
(a) Gray brick.
(b) Red sandstone.
(c) Stone construction.
(d) Beige sandstone.
2. In Section 4, what music does Emilia hear on the ship's speakers?
(a) Folk songs.
(b) Military tunes.
(c) Classical music.
(d) Cheerful music.
3. In Section 5, how many sailors jump in after Florian when he falls while climbing into the rescue ship?
4. In Section 5, how many in Joana's lifeboat are dead of hypothermia when a boat rescues them?
5. In Section 3, what does Florian say that his mother died from?
(a) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 4, how much over capacity does Alfred say that the ship is loaded?
2. In Section 5, when Emilia awakes, what does Halinka say that she wants to eat?
3. In Section 2, what color has the Gustloff been painted?
4. In Section 4, how many torpedoes does Alfred learn hit the ship?
5. In Section 1, where do Joana and her group decide to settle for the night?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)