|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 298-349.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 4, what does Joana say is the name of the person she murdered?
2. In Section 4 when Alfred collapses after vomiting constantly from seasickness, what toy does he damage?
(a) Stuffed bear.
(b) Stuffed rabbit.
(c) China doll.
(d) Rag doll.
3. In Section 2, how old does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
4. In Section 2, how long does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
(a) 275 meters.
(b) 312 meters.
(c) 208 meters.
(d) 175 meters.
5. In Section 4, where does Florian say that the Amber Room was packed when he left?
(a) A Munich apartment building.
(b) Neuschwanstein Castle.
(c) A coal mine near Kiel.
(d) Konigsberg Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 1, how old is the little boy who began following Joana's group?
2. In Section 2, what is the Shoe poet doing after arriving at the manor house?
3. In Section 3, how does Joana describe Emilia's eyes?
4. In Section 1, what do panicked villages tell stories of Russian solders wearing according to Alfred?
5. In Section 4, who does Joana say that she killed?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)