|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 298-349.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, how old does Eva think that Florian is?
(a) 22 or 23.
(b) 19 or 20.
(c) 20 or 21.
(d) 18 or 19.
2. In Section 4, who does Joana say that she killed?
(a) A co-worker.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A friend.
(d) Her cousin.
3. In Section 1, where do Joana and her group decide to settle for the night?
(b) Deserted house.
(d) Deserted barn.
4. In Section 2, how many rooms are on the main floor of the manor house the group finds?
5. In Section 2, where does Emilia hit the German soldier when she shoots?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 4, what color ribbon does Alfred remember Hannelore wearing when they briefly played a game in the street?
2. In Section 3, how does Florian say that his father died?
3. In Section 1, what is Emilia's nationality?
4. In Section 2, what food is left from dinner in the manor house that the group finds?
5. In Section 4 after he gets seasick, how many passengers does Alfred say that he last heard the ship was carrying?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)