|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 298-349.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 3, how many bathrooms does Joana say that the Gustloff has?
2. In Section 2, how old does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
3. In Section 3, who does Florian say that he is named after?
(a) 15th-century sculptor.
(b) 17th-century poet.
(c) 16th-century painter.
(d) 14th-century playwright.
4. In Section 3, when does Emilia remember that the Russians invaded Poland from the east?
(a) September 29, 1939.
(b) September 17, 1939.
(c) September 2, 1939.
(d) September 18, 1939.
5. When Florian's lifeboat pulls away in Section 4, who has his pack?
(d) Shoe poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 4, what time does Joana hear a loud bang and feel a massive jolt?
2. In Section 1, how large does Joana remember the shrapnel being that she removed from Florian?
3. In Section 4, how many refugees did Alfred's superior estimate were left in the port when the ship pulled anchor?
4. In Section 4, when does Emilia remember older girls allowing her to make wreaths with them on the longest night of the year?
5. In Section 1, after rescuing Emilia, how many more kilometers does Florian need to walk before stopping for the night?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)