|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 298-349.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is on Emilia's identification papers in Section 3?
2. In Section 4 after he gets seasick, how many passengers does Alfred say that he last heard the ship was carrying?
3. In Section 4, where does Florian remember being sent to live with his sister?
(a) Family friends.
(b) Great aunt.
(c) Great uncle.
4. In Section 1, from where did Joana flee?
5. In Section 4, what color ribbon does Alfred remember Hannelore wearing when they briefly played a game in the street?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 4 after his haircut from Joana, where does Florian wander and find the shoe poet and Klaus?
2. In Section 3, how does Florian say that his father died?
3. In Section 1, what color hair does Emilia notice that Joana has?
4. In Section 3, what does Florian say that his mother died from?
5. In Section 3, what other ship does Alfred mention is sitting opposite the Gustloff?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)