Section 1: Pages 1-69.
1. In Section 1, from where did Joana flee?
2. In Section 1, how long ago did Joana become a deserter?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. In Section 1, when did a small boy join Joana's group?
(b) 2 days prior.
(c) Last night.
(d) 3 days prior.
4. In Section 1, how old is the little boy who began following Joana's group?
5. In Section 1, how old was the woman Joana found dead in the snow?
(b) Probably twenties.
(d) Maybe teens.
6. In Section 1, where does Florian go to hide?
(a) Potato cellar.
7. In Section 1, where is Emilia hiding?
(c) Old house.
(d) Old barn.
8. In Section 1, what month is it?
9. In Section 1, how old is Emilia?
10. In Section 1, what color sweater does Alfred remember Hannelore wearing?
11. In Section 1, how old is Alfred?
12. In Section 1, where is Alfred hiding when he is supposed to be working?
(a) Supply closet.
(b) His room.
(c) Water closet.
(d) Storage shed.
This section contains 3,409 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)