|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ben and Jimmy learn happened at the Glick home?
(a) Marjorie Glick died.
(b) Danny Glick has returned home.
(c) There was a fire that destroyed the Glick home.
(d) Ralphie Glick was returned home, unharmed.
2. Who arrives at the Petrie home while Mark and his companion are attempting to explain about the vampires?
3. Who does Susan learn died when she goes home in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Larry Crockett.
(b) Floyd Tibbits.
(c) Ben Mears.
(d) Mike Ryerson.
4. Who do Mark and Susan run into as soon as they enter the house?
(a) Danny Glick.
(c) Mike Ryerson.
5. Who is bitten while Jimmy and Ben are at the mortuary? By whom?
(a) Jimmy is bitten by a rat.
(b) Jimmy is bitten by Marjorie.
(c) Ben is bitten by Jimmy.
(d) Ben is bitten by Marjorie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on Mark Petrie's window?
2. Why does Mark go to the cellar?
3. What does Susan learn has happened to Ben Mears in Chapter 9?
4. Why do Jimmy and Ben go to the morgue?
5. Why do Susan and her mother argue?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom does Susan argue in the beginning of Chapter 9? Why?
2. What is Ben forced to do while in the Marsten House? How does this connect to a tragedy in his past?
3. What do Franklin Bodden and Virgil Rathburn find when they visit the dump in Chapter 10?
4. What information does Matt Burke hope to learn from library books he requests be brought to him in the hospital?
5. Where does Susan go on her own in Chapter 11? For what purpose?
6. What happens to Mark and Susan when they enter the Marsten House?
7. Who comes to Mark Petrie's window and asks to be invited in? Why does Mark initially refuse? Why does he change his mind?
8. What does Ben make a crucifix out of? What does this crucifix symbolize?
9. Who wakes to find her child dead in the beginning of Chapter 10? What is this person's reaction?
10. When Marjorie Glick wakes up sick after a specific dream, what symptoms make the reader believe she has been bitten by a vampire?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)