|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark Petrie sneak up on Susan in the woods outside the Marsten House?
(a) To frighten her.
(b) To ask for her help in killing Barlow.
(c) To ask her to leave the area for her own protection.
(d) Mark to let her know he is there without alerting the occupants of the house.
2. Who is killed by a busload of vampire children?
(a) Charlie Rhodes.
(b) Ben Mears.
(c) Jimmy Cody.
(d) Bill Norton.
3. Why does Father Callahan believe the story of the young woman's death by vampires?
(a) Father Callahan is niave and will believe anything.
(b) The story comes from a trusted friend.
(c) There is no other plausible explanation for the girl's death.
(d) Father Callahan was drunk when he heard the story.
4. What does Mark tell his parents about the commotion in his room?
(a) That the noise was from his radio.
(b) That a vampire stole into his room.
(c) That he was having a nightmare.
(d) That a mass murderer was after him.
5. Whose body does Matt suggest they ask Jimmy Cody to have exhumed?
(a) Floyd Tibbits'.
(b) Ann Norton's.
(c) Randy McDougall's.
(d) Danny Glick's.
6. Where does Susan decide to go in Chapter 11 by herself?
(a) A mental institution.
(b) Marsten House.
(d) The police.
7. Why does Mark eventually change tactics in regard to the knocks on his window?
(a) Mark wants his parents to be turned into vampires.
(b) Mark wants to become a vampire.
(c) Mark decides friendship is more powerful than the supernatural.
(d) Mark can feel himself being drawn into a trance by the vampire.
8. Why does Ben tell Susan to visit Matt when she sees Ben in the hospital?
(a) To help Matt plan Mike's funeral.
(b) To check on his health.
(c) To learn about the vampires.
(d) To help with the papers he needs to grade.
9. Whose bodies does Jimmy Cody tell Matt are missing from the morgue?
(a) Randy McDougall and Susan Norton's.
(b) Floyd Tibbits and Randy McDougall's.
(c) Randy McDougall and Sandy McDougall's.
(d) Floyd Tibbits and Danny Glick's.
10. What does this person threaten Corey with?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rifle.
11. Who visits Mark at home that night?
12. Who does Mark claim attempted to enter his house and bite him the night before?
(a) Matt Burke.
(b) Danny Glick.
(c) Ben Mears.
(d) Mike Ryerson.
13. Why is the patient confiding in Father Callahan?
(a) Because he is a priest, he has more free time on his hands.
(b) Because he is a priest, others would most likely believe anything he says.
(c) As a priest, it is assumed his faith would be strong and can be used to fight the vampires.
(d) Because he is a priest, he has access to holy water.
14. What does Matt plan to have sent to his room at the hospital from the library?
(a) Books about the supernatural.
(b) Census information.
(c) Maps of the area.
(d) Local newspapers.
15. Who invites Mark into the cellar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the local jail in Chapter 10?
2. What objects is Mark carrying?
3. What do Ben and Jimmy fail to tell the police when they come later that night?
4. Who returns to Jerusalem's Lot?
5. Who knocks on Mark Petrie's window?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)